• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Generic User Name

Black Kyerum, duhh. The white one looks like a bunny. Also, I am getting sick and tired of almost everyone having the new Avatars. Guilty...

Vycksta

Closing this. This question can be "discussed" on any of the other open speculation threads... and there's a few already, as well as the new Black 2 and White 2 subforum.

Larry

I doubt it's related to B/W 2 and Kyurem but there's a guy I just talked to in White version on Route 7 who talk about having to do more research on these 3 Pokemon each with their own role.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Actually, there's a good chance the pair of games will be available overseas this year.

If they're going to be released in Japan this June, they'll probably cross the ponds either this December or next January. December seems to be obvious for obvious reasons.

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
WOW, is this for real? anyway, i think they look pretty good, although i might get the two forms confused, IF it comes out in the U.S. i'll be sure to get it

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I doubt it's related to B/W 2 and Kyurem but there's a guy I just talked to in White version on Route 7 who talk about having to do more research on these 3 Pokemon each with their own role.

Where is he? I think you're confusing him with guy who talks about the genies. I don't believe anyone in BW references Kyurem as having anything to do with Resh/Zek.

Larry

Where is he? I think you're confusing him with guy who talks about the genies. I don't believe anyone in BW references Kyurem as having anything to do with Resh/Zek.

He right at the end of the first balance beam things. A blue haired guy (Ace Trainer?). I don't think it's related either.

Indigoodra

Derp, of course they planned it. T____T

although, the artworks look like they could've been whipped up in 5 minutes...

Riversong

Buggy down.
The Zekrom/Kyurem isn't that appealing imo. The arms are too big and make it look like a lumbering beast. It'd fall forward if it wasn't for that tail. Just...too unproportional.

Reshiram/Kyrurem is a bit better. The design flows more, with a decent posture.

I think if the designs were more symmetrical, they'd be nicer. It just looks lazy to throw bits and pieces on when they could have been integrated more smoothly. Sure it's two pokemon combined, but I've seen plenty of fan-made fushions that have done a far better job of it.

Ereshk

Still planning
I also hope the new games develop the two mysterious woman that appear on the intro and N's Castle.

Yeah, next they'll do Gray Reshiram, Black Reshiram, Gray Zekrom and White Zekrom! Just make new versions of all the Pokémon based on all the other Pokémon!

FUSE ALL THE POKEMON!!!

(I'm imagining that cartoon guy holding the broom)

HetaOni

Chesaught
Kyurem is the body of the dragon brothers that got hit by a meteor and crashed down to Earth.That's why Kyurem looks so messed up.Does anyone remember Moltres+Zapdos+Articuno?If its a combo. Pokemon its gonna look a little strange.Just give it a chance,the game isn't even out yet!We don't know its story yet.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I also hope the new games develop the two mysterious woman that appear on the intro and N's Castle.

Anthea and Concordia?

They're known as the goddesses of love and peace in the Japanese version. I fully believe that N will be revealed to be the god of understanding.

He will fail to understand, however, what's so funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.