• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

waterise

What? We all know each other's types. Just not the Pokémon :p
Idk which I should use out of Rock, Ground, or Flying

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Use Rock. It has an advantage against so many types, and while it has many weaknesses, a dual-type rock type will most likely have some of them covered by their second type. Also, rock has a bajillion resistances.

waterise

Yeah, I was just about to reply and say, "I think I'll go with Rock because of Aerodactyl, T-Tar, Cradily, Rhyperior, Archeops, and maybe 2-3 more.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Whoops. :p Good luck though.

waterise

Thank-you! I'll be sure to reply to this in a few days or 1-2 weeks when we battle & let you know how it went!
....If I remember this thread, lol. Well, even if I forget, I'll remember in a month or do & reply then :p

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
"The newer gens suck."
"They're obviously running out of ideas."

You run into this argument all the time on GameFAQs all the time and it really irritates me.

So if anyone runs into this, show them this.

Vycksta

koruga said:
But the generations aren't reversed. If they were, the Unova Pokemon would not look like they did and the Kanto Pokemon would not loom like they did. All the Pokemon would be completely different, since Unova would be played on the Game Boy and have very different graphics and Pokemon. The Unova/Sinnoh Pokemon would be much simpler, Hoenn Pokemon would stay the same, and Johto/Kanto ones would be far more complicated. I am not a fan of alternate realities which have not been though out properly. Unova broke many of the old rules, like designing the region based on a place in Japan, or having a male professor. Would that be Kanto with the roles reversed?
I overthink things.
On another, completely random note, I actually quite like all the Pokemon up to and including Generation 4, I just don't appreciate the overdesigns of Black and White. Or the names. Me and my cousin came up with what I consider better names for the starter Pokemon on a lazy afternoon. Or the fact that they're all brand-new and no old Pokemon are there until you beat the Elite 4. I like the storyline well enough.
Don't bump topics.

Thewindlord

Favorite shinies?

Whats youls favorite shiny? Mine is none other than...

ZANGOOSE!

... Idk why, i just always liked zangoose.

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
Funny, Zangoose is my favorite pokemon but I don't like it's Shiny

My favorite shiny to date is Ponyta. I love the blue flames.

Thewindlord

Acually, now that i consider it, zangooose is 3rd, being beaten by rapidash and rayquazza.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
My favorite shinies are Flygon and Metagross. I love Flygon and shiny Metagross just looks sick. They are also two of the shinies that I own.

I agree with Metagross completely, and Flygon to an extent (I just don't like the orange portions, as it's my least favorite color).

Other shinies that I love would include Liepard, Palkia, Giratina, Liligant and Hydreigon.

My LEAST favorite shiny would be Garchomp, because it shows almost no change from his original color scheme. Even less than Articuno, Zapdos, Regice or Blaziken..

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I usually like the black shinies that I know of(Charizard, Rayquaza, and Haxorus)
Others include Kyogre, Latios, Reuniclus, etc

No. 1 Machop Fan

Basically, Machop and anything blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.