• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

davidchu

Your WORST nightmare
Where do you keep getting this hoenn is garbage from. Tons of fans loved RSE and a lot of new fans were made because of those games. It is rediculous for you to continue to base claims about rse reakes soley on your own opinions. Lots of peopleliked RSE if it had been a bad game it wouldn't have sold.

Good point. RSE were my favorite games, because of the fast biking, the large map, the exploring of not-so-obvious places (Black and white LISTS the names in front of you), and the many puzzles for the gyms that actually needed you to think. You could also catch every single legendary in Emerald (with events of course), making it super fun. Really looking forward to the remakes, and maybe one day a 3D or Wii version?

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
I bought a 3DS and it gave me headaches even though I'm blind in one eye and had 3D turned off. I took it back. I love my DSi XL. Might trade in my DS Lite towards another XL. Only way I'd buy another 3DS is if RS remakes or gen 6 games are exclusive to it.

3D992

The Living Hologram
I have ds lite, dsi, and 3DS. 3ds is the best with no 3d on.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Okay, I get headaches all the time from thinking too much, and I don't remember having a headache caused by the 3DS.

3DS will surely get Pokemon games, but I have a GBA, GBA SP, DS Lite, and 3DS, and I find this very adequate for my gameplay experience.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
You could also catch every single legendary in Emerald (with events of course), making it super fun. Really looking forward to the remakes, and maybe one day a 3D or Wii version?

You can't get Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, or Suicune in Emerald.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Wild Nidorina Appeared! Sparkle Sparkle

SYLVIA threw rock!

Nidorina Is angry!

Nidorina Fled!

That sucked, Shinies running away from you...

while re playing through pokemon soulsilver.

against whitneys miltank, she spammed stomp 5 times in a row,
all landing Flinch hacks on me and fainting my last pokemon .
come on 5 flinches in a row, youve got to be kidding me .
FUUUUUUU miltank ..

Yeah, it sucks when you flinch.

Running into a shiny the one time I don't have any Poke Balls.

I know how you feel. What Pokemon was it?

^ lol that must have sucked :/ seems like something I would do too haha.

another one of mine would be wasting all my ultra balls on a legendary & then deciding to use one measely pokeball, and then it gets caught haha :) made me MAD haha :)

Well, congrats on your catching a Legendary with a regular Poke Ball.

davidchu

Your WORST nightmare
You can't get Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, or Suicune in Emerald.

I thought you could get mewtwo?
Oh well, MOST legendaries anyway. But it gives a lot of event islands for event pokemon, something most of the other games don't feature.

Mister_SGG

I thought you could get mewtwo?
Oh well, MOST legendaries anyway. But it gives a lot of event islands for event pokemon, something most of the other games don't feature.

Actually the larger percentage of legendaries at that time are unobtainable in Emerald.

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
while re playing through pokemon soulsilver.

against whitneys miltank, she spammed stomp 5 times in a row,
all landing Flinch hacks on me and fainting my last pokemon .
come on 5 flinches in a row, youve got to be kidding me .
FUUUUUUU miltank ..

I hate that thing. I really do.

best I've ever done against it was with a geodude. Defense Curled into Rollout. took out her first 2 pokes in 4 hits. she brought out Miltank and my 5th Rollout was criticle. 1HKO :D

Last edited:
Save Our Voice Actors [SOVA] rises once again.

Hello everyone. ^-^ I'd like to talk about SOVA, if i may. Well, you see. Save Our voice Actors is a group of fans who support the first eight seasons of Pokemon the TV dubbed series. I know we don't have a good reputation in the Pokémon community, but please everyone deserves a 2nd chance, right?

Everyone remembers that one day where The Pokemon Company made the decision to replace veronica Taylor, and the other original voice actors in 2006. We are rising up again to become a stronger, more passionate group than ever before. :) It'd be really great if you joined us, so together, we can bring back the heart of Pokémon.♥ Even though its been over what? 6 years, It's NEVER too late to make a change. Thank you so much for your time. ^_^

Believe that we can, and we WILL Save Our Voice Actors.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Hello everyone. ^-^ I'd like to talk about SOVA, if i may. Well, you see. Save Our voice Actors is a group of fans who support the first eight seasons of Pokemon the TV dubbed series. I know we don't have a good reputation in the Pokémon community, but please everyone deserves a 2nd chance, right?

Everyone remembers that one day where The Pokemon Company made the decision to replace veronica Taylor, and the other original voice actors in 2006. We are rising up again to become a stronger, more passionate group than ever before. :) It'd be really great if you joined us, so together, we can bring back the heart of Pokémon.♥ Even though its been over what? 6 years, It's NEVER too late to make a change. Thank you so much for your time. ^_^

Believe that we can, and we WILL Save Our Voice Actors.

It has been 6 years since the voice actors were changed. Take the hint and let it go. It is pointless to complain about voice actor on a children's cartoon.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
^Wow. My game once froze after finding Shiny Kyurem. And on Pokemon Red, it was my goal to catch every legendary Pokemon in a Pokeball. My plan was to use my Vaporeon (Vaypo) to freeze them all (save Articuno), and I only brought Pokeballs on them, so I kinda had to freeze them. Against Mewtwo it was like this:
First I used Acid Armor for a defense boost, then...
Vaypo used Ice Beam!
Vaypo's attack missed!
Wild Mewtwo used Swift!
X9...
(Last PP) Vaypo used Ice Beam!
Me: Finally, it hit!
Wild Mewtwo used Psychic!
Vaypo fainted!
Me: *rageface*

Ice Beam can't miss a wild Mewtwo, it doesn't have any Accuracy lowering or Evasion rising moves...

Anyways, here is the biggest fail ever:

I was trying to train my Latios in the Domes. When I had a double Battle, I aslo sent out Haxorus. After previous experiences with the team I was facing, was almost certain I would use Earthquake, which would beat Zebstrika and get Jellicent to a low red but miss Latios due to Levitate, then Latios could easily outspeed Jellicent and use Thunderbolt. Everything at the start I calculated was right, except I made one Teeny miscalculation...I forgot Haxorus has Mold Breaker, and it ignored Latios' Levitate. When I saw EQ Pwn'd Latios, I was like FUUUUU-

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
I really hope so, but they only remade those games cause it was really hard to get Kanto and Johto pokemon without the games. But I don't see why they remade gold and silver, as you could get all Johto and Kanto pokemon in Colosseum, XD, FRLG, and Emerald, and even Celebi in the Japanese version of Pokemon box: Ruby and Sapphire.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
3ds, it can play 3ds, ds and gameboy games, as well can do alot more, and has dsi enhanced functions, unlike the ds lite.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
It's ironic, as Serebii is the only site I use for forums, but only the main site for updates, while I use Smogon for movesets and Bulbapedia for everything else, yet I don't go on those forums.

Stay Gold

BattleSubway Trainer
My most recent FUUUU moment happened yesterday. I was breeding for a bagon fit to EV train and evolve into a salamence. I got an amazing Adamant natured Bagon with 31 IVs in speed, attack, and HP, along with 20+ IVs in both defensive stats. Then.... I realized i forgot to breed Dragon Dance onto him. *nerdrage*

randomspot555

You act as if the VA change is not some type of thing that occurs often in the industry.

It happens.

Get over it

Move on dot org.

The current Ash VA is doing very well, and the other VAs have moved on to other projects.

If there are places for them, its going to be worked out by representatives such as talent scouts, agents, and TPCi officials, not some obsessed fans who failed miserably 6 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.