• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Profesco

gone gently
Well I've been thinking about it for a while but would you want from a 3DS game for pokemon? (Main story wise.)
1.)What I would like is a use of weather effects. Battling in the rain or a sandstorm would have a cool effect on the game.
2.)Using 3D models like from pokedex 3D?
3.)When shiny pokemon appear the sparkels work with the 3D effect :)

So what would you want from a 3D pokemon game if it came to the 3DS?

See the GPD Rules for links to our "Create/Rename/Change Anything" thread and our "Game Ideas/Wishlist" thread.

shadowlord777

vigor mortis
help with my Pokemon team

hey i have been using the same Pokemon team for a while now and wanted to see if any one wanted to help me make some changes the Pokemon i use are Blaziken, Metagross,Garchomp,Shiftry,Lapress, and Armaldo

KingWiggins

Sorry, but you need to post this thread in the RMT 4th/5th gen. :)

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
A vague don't you think?

-what version are playing?
-In game or not?
-held item
-nature
-move set.

Do we have place for this?

sure do.

ProjectTitan313

Fire breathing moth
I don't think I can remember the last time someone actually insulted me for having something on my team. And I'm the kind of nut who throws Metagross and Drought Ninetales on the same team and runs a Lilligant (NU baby <3) very seriously. Sure, someone may get pissed when a Mandibuzz stalls their Tyranitar, Reuniclus, and Gastrodon to death and fume to high heaven but I haven't someone say "Mandibuzz? Instead of Skarmory? R u a tard?".
Granted, my PO ranking is about as impressive as snapping a pencil so don't take it as pro experience xD

Lesson being: just have fun :p

Charizardfan900

Charizard King!
Charizard and Darkrai.

Charizard - Ok I understand he has a four times weakness and can't do anything against stealth rocks, etc. My friend soften taunt me about how crap Charizard is and how Infernape/Blazeiken is much better. I happily remind them while usingm my charizard they haven't beat me in a match.

Darkrai - My friends have banned me from using this. Because it is so unbelievably powerful. Dark Void. Nightmare. Spam dark Pulse. *sigh* nothing stands a chance.

ricedonut

pringle user
I use flareon sometimes, and I've heard a lot people criticize it for having "hardly any moves", but they usually overlook that flareon actually does have a decent Special Attack stat. With the way people talk about it, you'd think its base special attack is 60 or something.

I think SD bulky meganium could work actually. Might beworth adamant max HP/Atk, seed bomb earthquake SD outrage/return.

Torterra has rocks, and some good bulk, as well as a nice attacking movepool. I have had problems with them before.

PsiOmega

An old soul
Moves:
Draco Meteor
Superpower
Hurricane
Thunder

Nature: Brave

Pokemon: The Almighty Dragonite!!!

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
I'd be a Milotic with a Calm nature
Moveset:
Recover
Confuse Ray
Surf
Ice Beam

3D992

The Living Hologram
Pokemon
Munchlax

Moves
Rest (im lazy)
Heavy Slam (a result of being lazy)
Rage (when i get mad, im mad)
Thunderwave (i have a knack for shocking people)

Nature
Lax (again, lazy)

Ability
Keen Eye (very good eyesight)

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Well, I would WANT to be some kind of Pokemon that flies, but based on my personality, I would be a Meowth with a Quirky nature.

Moves:
Uproar
Rage
Hi Jump Kick
Confusion

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I'm already a Pokemon and Sweet May is my Trainer XD

Attacks:
Retaliate, Sky Uppercut, Crunch and Dark pulse

Type:
Dark and Fighting