• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Profesco

gone gently
Hello to all. I would imagine most of you have played through black version or white version and have judged them yourselves. I am just here to say how annoying the story line in Black and White is.

First of all you have two rivals. Sounds good in theory right?WRONG!!!!! It turns out that instead of twice the challenge for you. They both just stink!!!!! They can't hold up to you after the first two gym leaders are beaten. Plus the entire story with Byanca was annoying and long. I don't care what her relationship with her father is. I'M TRYING TO PLAY POKEMON HERE!!!!

Second of all is the lucky egg you get early on in the game. This practicaly breaks the game. You get so much Exp from every battle leveling up is a thing of the past. It lets you breeze through the entire game.

Third. Team Plazma. OMG! What is wrong with these people? And I don't just mean the members I mean the towns people! If someone was trying to release my Pokemon I would form an angry mob and beat the heck out of them. But no they just whine after their Pokemon are stollen! And who would release a Pokemon anyways? It just gets caught again! It is pointless and foolish. Also, how do they get away with this? THEY BUILT THEIR BASE BEHIND THE POKEMON LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why didn't anyone notice the constructon vehicles around that area? Why didn't they stop them?

Fourth and Finally the story line was just too thick. In the kanto team rocket apeared in a few of the towns. In Hoen Teams Aqua and Magma apeared in even less areas. In Johto you could just laugh at team Rocket and keep on walking at certian points! But in Unova Team Plazma apears in EVERY TOWN!!!!!!! That is so annoying. You want to go into a town and get to a pokemon center, find the gym, maybe you expect a little resitance but not much. No in Unova there is a Team Plazma plot in every single town!

That is all for my rant. Please post below if you agree with this and have more to add. Or if you disagree and want to correct me feel free.

I'm glad you got that off your chest, Vatii. Unfortunately, we don't usually consider anyone's frustrated ranting a worthwhile discussion all its own. I usually tell people to take their angst over to LiveJournal or other appropriate places. If you're still interested in discussing the things you spoke about, we do have a 5th Gen/Black and White subforum with threads about all of those points you made. You can find it easily in the forum listing.

sbtrey

Ultimate pokemon game?

Why can't they just make an ultimate pokemon game with every region. U should be able to start in either kanto, johto, hoenn, sinnoh, or unova, u should be able to start with pikachu (if u choose kanto), u should be able to obtain any pokemon in the wild (ex. catch any starter pokemon wild), they should have like tournaments within the game that u can enter, and tons of other stuff. i think it would be the absolute best pokemon game. maybe its something u could even do for wii.

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
I agree it would be an awesome game, but GameFreak would never do it. For one thing it isn't a good sales strategy for GameFreak, and having all 5 regions in the game would probably be over the memory limit.

DMerle

Guess who's back
Sounds great on paper but it just wouldn't work, by the end of the game your main pokemon is what level 55-80 usually how would they incorperate that into another 2/3 regions? Am i gonna be battling trainers with caterpees using a level 80 Charizard? Or is everyone gonna have ridiculously high levelled pokemon (stupid) Also i doubt it's even possible to put that much information onto a DS cartridge. Not only is it the regions themselves but it's the buildings and areas inside them, the 1000's of NPCs throughout the games, is there gonna be a constant plot that flows throughout the game?

sbtrey

well it could be like hg/ss where u go from johto to kanto. you arent battling weak caterpies in kanto. all the trainers are decently leveled. and if you took out team magma/aqua, and team galatic, then that cuts down a lot on what level ur pokemon is.

DMerle

Guess who's back
well it could be like hg/ss where u go from johto to kanto. you arent battling weak caterpies in kanto. all the trainers are decently leveled. and if you took out team magma/aqua, and team galatic, then that cuts down a lot on what level ur pokemon is.

Yeah but then like halfway through the second region every pokemon you battle is gonna be LV100 and that'd get really boring really fast.

PsiOmega

An old soul
Future game speculation is against the rules, just sayin', and do you know how many fans have thought of this "original idea"?

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
Not this dumb argument. This would never work, for alot of reasons, but mainly money. We have a thread about this every 5 minutes........

Whiskas

Cat Food
That would be pretty cool. Since it would take a long time to finish that game. Because the usual games like Diamond is very short in the storyline.

pseudoman

I can see this as a sort of anniversary game, but the storyline and the game itself would be huge.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Why can't they just make an ultimate pokemon game with every region. U should be able to start in either kanto, johto, hoenn, sinnoh, or unova, u should be able to start with pikachu (if u choose kanto), u should be able to obtain any pokemon in the wild (ex. catch any starter pokemon wild), they should have like tournaments within the game that u can enter, and tons of other stuff. i think it would be the absolute best pokemon game. maybe its something u could even do for wii.

You will want this place.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I'm not even going to reply to this because I know there are people coming who will provide a much more in-depth response than I can about why this will NEVER happen.

Enjyu

Made In China.
I'm not even going to reply to this because I know there are people coming who will provide a much more in-depth response than I can about why this will NEVER happen.

You just replied.

They should make a legendary tower. Like you win a tough battle and get a legendary.

This is the stupidest idea ever. This would practically end the series and/or prevent remakes from being made (hey, why would you by a Ruby remake when you can buy this game?).

I think this place works too.

Status
Not open for further replies.