• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VannilaCoconut

Nature: Boring
Genesect is probably a Kabotops in armor. I personally think it makes more sense then having some random bug in armor.
But hey, this is just my thoughts.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory#Philosophical_theories said:
Theories whose subject matter consists not in empirical data, but rather in ideas are in the realm of philosophical theories as contrasted with scientific theories. At least some of the elementary theorems of a philosophical theory are statements whose truth cannot necessarily be scientifically tested through empirical observation.

For anyone who seems to think this is a new theory:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?500313-Head-Explode-Check-Out-This-Picture
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?510797-Theory-Dittos-are-failed-Mew-Clones

Now how about less of the self-righteous arrogance that's filling this thread and back to the discussion on hand. Just because you don't like the idea, doesn't mean you can come to the thread and act like a prick.

pacman72

fear the green!!!
Help with EV training

I reed the page on ev training on seribii.net by im still kinda confused, im tring to ev train my dewott which is a level 35,could anbody give me som advice?

pacman72

fear the green!!!
Im actualy not that far in the game yet, i havent even gone through charestone cave, but ive already beaten the game a couple times and desided to try ev training.

pacman72

fear the green!!!
Also how does nature fit into ev training, i never got a strait answer on that?

Enjyu

Made In China.
First train it to level 100. Then get ev reducing berries. Then ev train by killing lots and lots of certain pokemon. Using macho brace/power brace etc helps. Pokerus helps a lot also.

^a nature can do 2 things. It can do absolutely nothing, it can lower a stat and raise a stat.

Last edited:

Lanik

To add what britishlanguage has said, you can get EV-reducing berries from Pokémon Dream World, but you must earn lots of dream points to earn them.

It seems you're new to EV training so let me explain it. Let's say your Dewott is quiet. Your first step is to buy 10 calciums and 10 HP ups from Shopping Mall Nine, then feed them to your Dewott as soon as possible, if not immediately. You can focus on stat at a time if you want. After feeding your Dewott, you must give it a power item that grants 4 EV's to its respective stat. Put on a power lens. then go KO Litwicks and Elgyems at Celestial Tower as they grant special attack EV's. (That said, Celestial Tower is the best place to EV train the special attack stat.) You should KO 30 of them, then replace the power lens with the macho brace and KO one more.

Lanik

To add what britishlanguage has said, you can get EV-reducing berries from Pokémon Dream World, but you must earn lots of dream points to earn them.

It seems you're new to EV training so let me explain it. Let's say your Dewott is quiet. Your first step is to buy 10 calciums and 10 HP ups from Shopping Mall Nine, then feed them to your Dewott as soon as possible, if not immediately. You can focus on stat at a time if you want. After feeding your Dewott, you must give it a power item that grants 4 EV's to its respective stat. Put on a power lens, then KO Litwicks and Elgyems at Celestial Tower as they grant special attack EV's. (That said, Celestial Tower is the best place to EV train the special attack stat.) You should KO 30 of them, then replace the power lens with the macho brace and KO one more.

Enjyu

Made In China.
I have a question for you, pacman72. Do you want me to explain ivs for future reference? Or do you just not want to bother with them?

pacman72

fear the green!!!
Ok, lets say i want to ev train my dewotts attack stat, i've been killing patrats and lillipups for a while, so does it increase it stat when it levels up or does it just go up on its own? Im sorry if i sound stupud but its alittle confusing.

Lanik

Your attack stat will go up on its own. Leveling up does not make EV's kick in. Keep glancing at your Dewott's summary as you kill patrats and lillipups.

WillieNelson

Ok, lets say i want to ev train my dewotts attack stat, i've been killing patrats and lillipups for a while, so does it increase it stat when it levels up or does it just go up on its own? Im sorry if i sound stupud but its alittle confusing.

First of all, you need to KO over 250 if you don't have the power bracer/Pokerus, I suggest you get some right away. I actually have extra items and Pokerus, so I can trade some junk Pokemon holding them to you. Second, you don't want to do just attack; only about half of the total EV's you can give to your Pokemon can go on 1 stat, so decide on another stat you want to raise. I'd suggest HP if you want him to be bulkier (you can train on Audinos) or Speed if you want him to be faster. (I usually speed train on Basculin)

Last edited:

girazard

IT'S A TRAP!!!
Genesect=Modified Armaldo/Kabutops.
/thread

Ludger

スポック
N decided to cancel the project of creating Genesect, either knowing it would fail or destroy the world.

N doesn't want to make an artificial pokemon because it would ruined the perfectness of a pokemon he believe

And it is not officially released yet, so we dont know who is right and who is wrong.

xst33vox

Merchant Of Death
Blazeboy, why are you still in this thread? I though you were "out" from your comment earlier? No, you aren't trolling, but you are being a d***. You didn't agree with the theory, neither do I, but realize there are still some people on the site who are kids, so no need to bash someone who most likely is 10 years old...

Status
Not open for further replies.