• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny Pkmn Trainer

Snorlax HUNGRY!!!!!!
Mewtwo/Darkrai because SOME PEOPLE dont like Ubers.

Specialbeamcanon

SUCH PERFECTION
People with a 3DS would probably buy it anyway. Add that with the majority of people still having a DS: Bigger sales

BTW is it confirmed that BW2 has 3DS exclusive features?

DMerle

Guess who's back
I doubt it, What we've got at the moment is pretty much the best we're gonna get tbh as the games progress to 3DS and whatever comes after they'll forget about the Old gen games entirely.

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
I'm pretty positive it has DSi enhancements. Dunno about anything for 3DS.

Lanik

Dude, you don't need a union room to transfer your old Pokémon, there's a PokéTransfer Lab in Gen V and a Pal Park in Gen IV. The PokéTransfer lab is located at Route 15. In HeartGold & SoulSilver, you can migrate your Pokémon using the Pal Park in Fuchsia City.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
Well, I don't have a 3DS yet, so that is good news for me.

KingWiggins

A new type? lol
What types would they make?
Air? That's flying.
Wood? That's ground.
Light? That's basically a Psychic type.
Magnesium? That's steel.. and a stupid idea anyways.
Basically, if they make a new type, it won't just be useless and stupid, it would also throw off teams, breeding, etc.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
My theory is that because BW1 already had the coding in it they'd rather use the DS coding rather than making a new game. Also, they could be doing so because not many people own a 3DS as of now. Don't get me wrong it's selling well but not enough for a 3DS Pokemon Main game.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
You could find wild Eevees in Platinum. What's the point of this thread?
My thoughts exactly!
not easily though, it was only in the trophy garden in-which it's only catchable (catchable???) occasionally. Even when it is in trophy garden it's still rare.(5% chance)

But it was still catchable, and that's that matters. But It is kinda nice to get it early in the game along with Riolu.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
BW 2 was most likely already being made maybe during the middle or ending part of BW 1 before GF had the 3DS kit

Nebbio

NINJA!
I am actually considering a Lucario being on my team. And a Metagross. I wonder how early you get a Beldum?

Nebbio

NINJA!
Things you regret doing as a newbie

Going into RMT was mine. I made multiple threads and didn't know about natures, EV's,IV's ect. For me I regret being a noob.

So what do you regret doing as a newb.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I am actually considering a Lucario being on my team. And a Metagross. I wonder how early you get a Beldum?

Since Beldum's only move is Take Down, I'm hoping for it to be around 2-3rd gym time.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
BW 2 was most likely already being made maybe during the middle or ending part of BW 1 before GF had the 3DS kit

GameFreak and TPC were among the first with 3DS development kits.

The reasons are as I stated previously. It stands to reason and logic.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Why do we need a new type? We already have 17 odd types.

Status
Not open for further replies.