• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XXD17

Draco rex
I'm against furries in generally...I prefer moemon...or gijinka...

abyssalsoul

what should be the last pokemon for my team?

I am trying to make the strongest possible team (with only one uber) made from Kanto pokemon.
My team so far is:
Snorlax
Charizard
Venusaur
Lapras
Mewtwo

Please help

Nebbio

NINJA!
Wrong section dude. Try RMT.:D (And we would need movesets) Perhaps Electrode.

Darth Sabreus

Want to get a soda?
Like many others have said, I'm really happy BW2 aren't 3DS games. I wouldn't even buy either if I had to spend $400NZD(+) for one game. That and the fact that my DS Lite still has years of playtime left.

tavionte

Who's your favorite pokemon professor

mine is Elm because he's funny. but I like birch too because his name close to word i use alot (take out the r and add a t)

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
In all honesty, I like Juniper/Aragi the most. She's just the most interesting to me..dunno why.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Professor Oak is my favorite. I love his psychic power of knowing when Red is on his bicycle indoors.

Status
Not open for further replies.