• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarpAvP2

Myvotri Varefar
Assist Mode/Challenge Mode Question

I wasn't sure where to put this forum post, but I do have a question about B/W2 Challenge/Assist mode.

When you beat the game or unlock it, does this mean you can start a new game with it on WITH your pokemon from the last game and progress/items? Kind of like "Oh you beat Resident Evil on Easy, now play it on Medium with all your progress again..."

I mean, I'd love that. (seriously)

Blakexd9

Generation 6 Release Prediction Thread

It seems that generation 5 of Pokemon is already coming to a close. Every Pokemon has been revealed except Genesect, whose reveal will come very soon. When do you guys think that generation 6 of Pokemon will be released?

I think it will be for the 3DS, and the release date will be fall 2013 in Japan.

Your predictions?

bwburke94

There were three-year gaps between I/II and II/III, and four-year gaps between III/IV and IV/V.

We've had two DS generations in a row, so Gen VI being on 3DS is pretty much obvious. The question is whether Game Freak wants to make the RS remakes as Gen V games (summer/fall 2013 with a fall 2014 Gen VI) or Gen VI games (summer/fall 2014 with a fall 2013 Gen VI).

Also, why do you state Genesect will be revealed soon? We just had two reveals in Keldeo and Meloetta.

Desperate for a goddamn FEMALE Solosis or any of its evolutions

Can anyone trade me a Female Solosis or any of it's evolutions please? PM me or leave me a visitor message

I can offer good IV'd Pokemon

This in the wrong place I think just look in the trade tread

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Thanks for reading the General Discussion Rules.

No remake or next-generation speculation threads:
We have a news thread for upcoming game reveals, so until there's actual information to talk about, we don't allow prediction threads. Even then, they would belong in their own newly made section. This includes third-installment game wishlists.

Shiny_Wooper

Legendary pairs/trios

In all the pokemon games there has either been a trio of pokemon or a duo, like:
Mewtwo and mew (duo)
moltres, articuno and zapdos (trio).

I pretty sure all of us say "well the legendary pokemon are both great but i prefer ____"

If you do, explain your choice, do you usually choose the one with better stats, the looks, or you just like it?
If you don't explain why you both like them equally.

Sarefan

Hylden General.
I have always liked the Weather Trio from Hoenn. Kyogre is just one of my favourite pokémon. Rayquaza & Groudon are awesome too.
Close second are Mew & Mewtwo
3rd would be the Muskedeers

Voltage213

Which is better tall characters ( like 5th gen) or short characters

I am not a 5th gen hater but i just dont like the new height of all of the characters in black and white. Who else feels that way?

Räven Velish

black lives matter
Yea, da new sprites are a ton better. The question you are basically asking could be compared to: what's better, the ol' Red and Blue Pokemon sprites, or the new animated Black 2 and White 2 Pokemon sprites?

Last edited:

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Well, taller sprites = more height. And more height = more width. Which means more space per sprite to work with and put more detail.
As an amateur sprite-maker (spriter?), I appreciate the detail they put into making each sprite. Makes them look much better. :)

Flare♥

Fire Team User
Yea, da sprites are a ton better. The question you are basically asking could be compared to: what's better, the ol' Red and Blue Pokemon sprites, or the new animated Black 2 and White 2 Pokemon sprites?

I agree completely, basicaly compareing old school to new school. Though I still feel the taller characters look much better than there younger shorter counterparts. It's about time pokemon grows a little :D

Status
Not open for further replies.