• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
I agree with everyone else. The new sprites look so much better. They have more detail and I like their designs, but that's just me.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Well they are taller since the BW kids are older I thought. Unless you mean something else

Kian D

Grandmaster of time
Dialga of course!!! He's way stronger than the others in the creation trio(exept maybe arceus!!);)

ebevan91

I like the Hoenn and Sinnoh trios the best. To be more specific: The version mascots. Not the Regi trios or the Lake trios.

As for duos, my favorite is probably Ho-oh/Lugia.

Last edited:

Zachmac

Hm...I like the major hoen and sinnoh trios(Giritina/Rayquaza). They're are the two trios that I can say I link all three pokemon look cool(IMO). Well, there is also the Johto trio(Entei), but I don't think those look a good at the other two.

I would like the Unova trio the best if it weren't for Kyurem, though.

Psyanic

( ⌐▀-▀)
Ah, I like the Mew duo and I prefer Mewtwo over Mew, because of its availability and stats. I don't like using Mew, and Mewtwo is just easy to use since it's a straight forward Special Attacker.

sharkdude5

Master of Chaos
I prefer Rayquaza over Groudon and Kyogre, as well as Giratina over Palkia and Dialga.

AwesomeReshiram93

THE MANNIS ARISES
I like the Tao trio (Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem) because they have some of my favorite designs. Even better Reshiram is the only Fire/Dragon type which are my favorite two types. I also like the Creation trio and the Regis.

pieguy159

Friend Code Exchange

I only have a few friend codes and I LOVE wifi battles. I want more friend codes. If you post your friend code, please enter the friend codes of others in your game who posted theirs (and don't forget, me!).

My Soulsilver friend code is: 4168 9478 4303

My Black friend code is: 1378 1951 3295

My White friend code is : 3654 6812 8469

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll answer as soon as possible.

p.s. Also tell us your in game name too, if you want.

Sonicfan9988

You got this, Sonic!
IMO, the sprites in Black and White are better!

Profesco

gone gently
I am not a 5th gen hater but i just dont like the new height of all of the characters in black and white. Who else feels that way?

Height? You can hardly notice character heights. If you'd like to talk about the heights of the BW characters, please use the BW subforum.

Profesco

gone gently
I only have a few friend codes and I LOVE wifi battles. I want more friend codes. If you post your friend code, please enter the friend codes of others in your game who posted theirs (and don't forget, me!).

My Soulsilver friend code is: 4168 9478 4303

My Black friend code is: 1378 1951 3295

My White friend code is : 3654 6812 8469

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll answer as soon as possible.

p.s. Also tell us your in game name too, if you want.

Nope, sorry. We have Trade/Battle/Wi-Fi subforums for all your connectivity needs.

Profesco

gone gently
In all the pokemon games there has either been a trio of pokemon or a duo, like:
Mewtwo and mew (duo)
moltres, articuno and zapdos (trio).

I pretty sure all of us say "well the legendary pokemon are both great but i prefer ____"

If you do, explain your choice, do you usually choose the one with better stats, the looks, or you just like it?
If you don't explain why you both like them equally.

Use the Favorites Stickies in Poke Polls.

Status
Not open for further replies.