• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Torkal. He's got fan made evolutions all over the Internet!

destinydude000

The Awesome Dude
Stunfisk would be an awesome choice for having an evolution!

Missingno.Fan

I would like to see more Eeveelutions (it doesn't make sense not to have one of each type) and a Sun Stone evolution for Weepinbell.
They wouldn't have a sun stone evolution for Weepinbell. They try to be consistent and not have Pokemon evolve using methods that were previously available. Not saying they will never have an evolution for Weepinbell.

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
I want Tauros Giraffaig Milktank and all the other pokemon who haven't evolved yet from their first form to have new evolutions

(·-·)(o_O)

oh hai there
Pachirisu and emolga should be in the same family and also luvdisc and alomola that way, those two little guys can have an evolution

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
shaymin (which I thought was virizion, it looks almost exactly like an evolved form of shaymin, way to go pokemon), farfetch'd (been waiting since second gen), kangaskhan's stage1 evolution is?

And I know this isn't a stage up evolution but a baby pokemon for eevee, + more eevolution's please!!!!!

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
Jynx should have an evolution, like Electabuzz and Magmar.

AmpharosFanatic

Pinsir immediately comes to mind. Dugtrio could too in a similar way to Magneton.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I think Absol and Lapras should have a pre-evolution. Could you imagine how cute they would be?

Let's see....in terms of getting better, I would hope Chatot and Corsola would get an Evolution just because they are so darn bad at this point

blue0wnz2

Pokemon Black and White 2 Memory Link

Serebii was very unclear on how to get the N releasing his pokemon in chargestone cave scene from the memory link. Can someone please help me!! I would greatly appreciate telling me how to get this event so I can catch N's Pokemon

PsiOmega

An old soul
Dunsparce and Sableye. Not much else to say.

Definatly dunsparce. I made a video on youtube called "Advanced evolutions of pokemon" and it has evolutions of fully evolved pokemon and legendary evolvations. Youtube username is same as Serebii username. Check it out :p

Status
Not open for further replies.