• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Räven Velish

black lives matter
Weavile. Its flawless as it is, but imagine what its beast of a evolution would look like! Some goes for Gliscor, too.

Speaking for Pokemon that actually need an evolution(and actually have a chance, face it peepulz, Chatot or any of the electric rodents will never get an evo. :p) Pinsir, Heracross, Torkoal, Dugtrio, Corsola, Qwilfish, Craudant, Delibird, and some more Eeveelutions would be nice. For pre-evolutions, I think Onix, Lapras, Absol, Heatmor, and some more.

Master 92 1/2

Shiny Hunter
Durant, i'd be cool if it evolved into a fire ant.

BlazingCold

Lovdisc > Alomomoma thing

Buizel should have a younger stage

JD

Remakes or Sequels?

In the future would you guys rather see more remakes or sequels of Pokemon games? Honestly I'd rather see sequels.. I'd take Ruby Version 2 and Sapphire Version 2 over a remake any day.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
To be honest, I wouldn't prefer one over the other.
The point of remakes was to add new stuff to a revisited place, to spice things up a bit.
Sequels also add and change a lot of new stuff.

As long as it's not the same old region that plays exactly the same as its prequel or original and there are changes present, I don't mind. :)

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
I prefer the sequels over remakes. The remakes are simply the orginal with a few modifications. With sequels, you're never sure what will happen.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
I would prefer sequels, mostly because they can add a new twist on old things, as opposed to remakes, which essentailly rehash the same game over again.

Master 92 1/2

Shiny Hunter
Probably sequels since it seems like there are many more features.

Fincap

I could do with Ruby and Sapphire 2 and the remakes :p But personally, I prefer sequels. They change alot more and add alot more than remakes.

Trainer Michael

Pokemon Champion
The Black and White sequels look good, but I don't think we need Ruby/Sapphire remakes just yet. After all, they're still playable on the DS Lite. As a matter of fact, last year, Pokemon Emerald was still selling in Japan, and pretty well, too.
Sequels are a good idea, instead of getting an "enhanced remake" of every game.
What I do think we need is a Pokemon "Sunshine Yellow" remake of Pokemon Yellow for the DS. Now that would be epic.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Ah, now this is an interesting question. Sequels would normally be preferable since they bring something new to the table, however, in the case of Ruby and Sapphire, they want to bring it back for younger players to be able to replay it, so a remake is better in this case. I do think they should do more sequels, though, I've always dreamed of going back to older regions after the events of the first game.

What I do think we need is a Pokemon "Sunshine Yellow" remake of Pokemon Yellow for the DS. Now that would be epic.

I'd rather they do Water Blue, but that ship has sailed (sort of). FRLG2 would be awesome, though (not HGSS).

Last edited:

Izanagi

'Sup!
In my opinion, with this franchise I think I prefer sequel over the enhanced remakes because with enhanced remakes that a only a few changes but over all it is essentially the same game you played a year ago. With sequels, while still essentially the same I find it more interesting to how things play out after years have passed.

pokechamp219

Scottish Octopuses:P
HG/SS 2 cannot be done. The cartridge would be over-filled. Pokemon Diamond and Pearl 2 would be cool. But Cyrus would be in a retirement home, he has some aging disease if that's how he looks when he's twenty XD But it would be awesome.

Izanagi

'Sup!
HG/SS 2 cannot be done. The cartridge would be over-filled. Pokemon Diamond and Pearl 2 would be cool. But Cyrus would be in a retirement home, he has some aging disease if that's how he looks when he's twenty XD But it would be awesome.

HGSS only filled up half the cartridge contrary to popular belief. Anyways, an D2P2 would be neat.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

I prefer sequels. They add up a lot more stuff than remakes, and they continue the plot.

LordCBH

I'd love for the first 3DS outing to be a remake of Ruby/Sapphire...if only because I loved the Hoenn region and would love to see it with graphics even better than B2/W2.

Status
Not open for further replies.