• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Has to be my only shiny, a Feebas from Ruby from all the way back in 2002. To say the least it was glorious to have it pop up.

Indigoodra

Well, since everybody else is bragging about shinies, I once found a Happiny with max IV's in HP and Defense, and it had a really good nature, if I remember correctly.

Oh, and I found this randomly in White Forest.

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
Finding out I can't use Fly on my Golbat in Fire Red...I know that Crobat can learn it, but I don't see why Golbat can't learn it

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Incase you dont know your weakness, trust me, in Battle Subway you will find out...
Apparently i had a strong weakness to Ice in my team, making every god damn trainer have Beartic or some rarer ice type

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
I used to, all my guys were weak to SR. Luckily, I got a Rapid Spinning Starmie(replacing Yanmega), and that remedied it.

Kninja22

<---Shine for me
I thought My Shiny Kyushu event team was perfect,But a MienShao and Garvantula on the Battle Haxway Ruined it...

Hilijix

Back in Blue
My SoulSilver team could be easily burned. Having a Magnezone, Mamoswine, and Scizor wasn't exactly the smartest move, but it was still strong. One of my HeartGold teams also had a lot of trouble dealing with Psychic types.

XX-SHADOW-XX

Sir Aaron's Lucario
Yellow: Zapdos

crystal: suicune

diamond: Shiny Ponyta

ss:Latios?

white: Uh....I don;t have one ^^ um....Zekrom?

zozo

SLIMED!
I guess competitively, SubSeed Rain Dish Leftovers Ludicolo is my biggest weakness. Or any Ludicolo, really. My team is designed, among other things, to destroy weather conditions in doubles, and is pretty good at punishing rain teams in particular. But in rain or out of it, I can't seem to find a way to get around a Ludicolo.

Though sometimes I just think that I've been cursed by Ludicolo. The last time I went up against one, I was ready for it, I got rid of the rain, I set up the perfect counter for it, and the darn thing actually lived through a STAB Life-Orb boosted Air Slash because it was holding the Coba berry. -_- If I switch in a Bug Buzzer on my team, watch as the next Ludicolo I meet holds the Tanga berry. Anyone else here feel like they're cursed by a certain Pokemon?

I wouldn't mind so much if the blasted things didn't SMILE and DANCE so bloody much while I'm fumbling around trying to KO them. Happy little jerkwads. (no offense to any Ludicolo fans here)

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Shiny Terrakion.

...Actually, I've found two shiny Terrakion (no RNG or hacking, just pure luck). I only caught one, though.

{*MoonDust*}

Frozen in Time
First, because several people in the beginning of this thread brought it up, Pineco and Forretress are Bug-type because they are based on bagworms. Grass-type on them would make no sense.

Also, Gyrados and Charizard are not Dragon-type because they would have been far too overpowered, especially in Generation I. Think of how many trainers would have chosen Charmander just so their rival couldn't have it. Not to mention how common Magikarp is and the low level at which it evolves...

I agree, however, that Vibrava/Flygon should have been Dragon/Bug.

In my opinion, Ninetales should have become Fire/Dark in Gen II, due to its vengeful nature.

The Gothita line would have been more interesting as Psychic/Dark, and I thought Reuniclus should have been Water/Psychic (assuming it's based on a cell). Oh well.

I will probably have other thoughts on the matter. But for now, this will do.

EDIT:

I wish Seviper had been Dark. Design-wise, it's one of my favorites, but the pure Poison typing makes it less to my strategic liking.

I've always thought Serperior should have been Grass/Dragon. This would increase its movepool without overpowering the 'mon. It would have 4x weakness to Ice and remain weak to Dragon, Flying, and Poison while the Dragon type would make it neutral toward Fire.

Last edited:

Judas

Ninetales should by Fire/Psychic. It has Psychic abilities, so why not?
Gorebyss should be Water/Psychic and Huntail should be Water/Dark, while Clampearl should be Water/Rock.
Blastoise should be Water/Rock.
Braviary should be Flying/Fighting to be the opposite of Mandibuzz.
Azurill should be pure Water.
Serperior should be Grass/Poison. It's a snake, I understand not all snakes are poisonous but still..
Simisage/Simisear/Simipour should all be [type]/Fighting..and give them more fighting moves. They look like possible Fighting types!

darthscyther123

I like the sound of sequels better, with the exception of HGSS just since GSC was my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.