• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soberheartless

It entirely depends on the game. I'll go region by region.

For Kanto, I would love a Yellow Remake in which you can visit Orange Islands (or an extended Sevii Islands) like Ash and have every Pokemon walking like HeartGold and Soul Silver, and Pikachu can have an extremely well recorded anime cry and gyms will use more anime Pokemon etc. It will be more guidelined by the anime than the original.

For Johto, I'm not really sure. I feel like it's kinda good as it is, it would be kind of overwhelming to make another Johto game right now.

Ruby and Sapphire needs a sequel, an aftermath of the weather clashing, and the scenario would be as in Emerald (for those confused, I mean that in the sequels they should act as if it was continuing Emerald, not Ruby and Sapphire individually) but with separate things in each game [version exclusive pokemon, different battle styles ex. rotation in ruby and triple in sapphire] and they should Of course have an extended pokedex, including pokemon that are attached to the hoenn dex, ie. adding budew roselia, gallade, froslass, sorta like heart gold and soul silver, and maybe since of the weather conditions foreign pokemon flock there, that would make sense like Woobat and Zubat in caves. A new champion, Wallace would be a coordinator mentor instead of champion, and like Steven be a tough trainer you battle at the end of the game, and being the first region to use contests, redo them entirely, give it a new twist, add the actual battling, but using certain moves that go good together or in your category etc. Have a point system like in the show. That would be exhilarating. But that's me rambling on some rather extreme ideas.

Sinnoh, is right around the corner and like Johto seems kinda overwhelming for another game, but a Diamond/Pearl/Platinum sequel can be done, Could be called Pokemon Titanium [i think that's the ultimate metal, not that good in science] and feature Arceus and how it occurs after a reunited Team Galactic [equally governed by Saturn, Mars, Jupiter, and Cheren] successfully capture Dialga/Palkia/and Giratina to create a new world and avenge their fallen leader. And Arceus appears to save them, etc. It would be the first game that you could capture Arceus without an event, I know that this would really take away its awe and wonder, but to make it difficult, you can say that you can only capture Arceus once Dialga/Palkia/Giratina/Azelf/Mesprit/Uxie are all on your team then go to Spear Pillar and catch Arceus at a low level [40?] so you train it with the moves you want and with your Evs etc.

and black and white already have their amazing sequels ^_^

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
3rd Gen remakes seemed like a sure thing before BW2 came out. Now they just seem so unlikely unless Gen 6 takes quite a while. At the moment there aren't any 3rd gen pokemon who can't be caught on the DS games (except for Jirachi and Deoxys, but event pokemon are always in a category of their own) and there haven't been that many big advances gameplay-wise. FRLG was miles ahead of RBY with the addition of abilities, the more complex IV/EV system, breeding and everything else Generations 2 and 3 brought along where applicable. HGSS similarly had the physical/special split on top of abilities and such. RSE plays pretty much as is except for the graphics being a little dated and it predating the physical/special split. I'm just not sure where the justification is just yet. But I'm sure eventually they will come, possibly on the 3DS. We might have to wait a few years though.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Remakes, i was to young to play red/blue gold/silver and ruby and saphire, so those games being remade except for ruby and saphire really helped me out :)

ShadowMoon

breeder of chaos
Time for more from me, 1) why hasnt been there a prequel opinion for this tread yet? Such as playing as Prof oak when he was a kid? And lets face it the biggest plot fail of Colosseum was the unanswered back story of the main character, why Ans how did he join team snagum? Why did he blow the place up? And why is team snagums theame a bunch of old men and why wad he the only one there under 40?? Why was the female shadow pkmn detector cool with him being part of a gang, why did he take the snag machine? Where are all the pokemon he stole? Why is the female main character even going to her grandparents and where the heck did she come from? How did the legendarys get caught?
2) there is a way of rebooting the kanto Ark, start a game series based on the manga, and make the battle in more of a fighting game? Everytime I play ssbb I always want more of the pkmn to fight as.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
its official: they [SIZE=+3]have to make rs sequels![/SIZE]
most of us gamers today started playing pokemon in hoenn. my 1st game was emerald. so we would all experience nostalgia while enjoying a new adventure

i played kh2 before kh. i read huck finn before tom sawyer.
these may sound random, but it proves that most people who havent played rs would regardless play r2s2 and eventually figure it out
i also think they should make a shadow pokemon sequel for the wii because i LOVE xd. btw i never played colisseum

Last edited:

ShadowMoon

breeder of chaos
Why is it that stuff didn't get its full appreciation this after its gone? Here we are on one of the, if not the biggest pokemon site and everyones either going on about remakes of rse or sequels to Colosseum & CD gale of darkness, both of which where got bad reviews in popularity, RB even made a bunch of players quite pkmn. And Colosseum even had a manga, I've scrabblex all over the Intenet lookin for a English version to not even be able to find the Japanese version

Serebii!

Even though I have never played a sequel of a Pokemon game I do love them, remakes are good I never played the first two gens so having played Fire Red and Heart Gold I know the games. I don't about Ruby and Saphire remakes because I have played those games and a remake would be the same thing. What I think would be cool is if Gamefreak decide to make a new story set in the Hoenn reigon with many new features and areas

Tytan Havok

Bring it.
the only facepalm moments i have ever had involved letting my siblings play my games. sure enough they've saved over my files.
My siblings did that AND dropped my console.

Other than that, in Ruby, I made it all the way to Evergrande city, and wondered why I wasnt allowed to fight the E4. Turns out, I forgot the second badge.
I also forgot a pokemon was shiny, than I destroyed the thing. Then after a few seconds, I was all like "..................................Crap."

Pika173

Generation 5 Remakes....

So I just had a thought.....

As generation 5 remakes are inevitable, there is 1 huge question:

Will they remake Black and White's Unova, or black and White 2's unova?

In my opinion this is a very thought provoking question.

Post your ideas below.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Well, I doubt they will make a 5th Gen remake, until the DS software is no longer supported.

Currently the 3ds (the newest console that Nintendo makes) supports 99.9% of the DS games out there. The other 0.1% required hardware in the GBA slot to function. All the DS Pokémon games work in the 3DS.

BW2 is a sequel like Final Fantasy X-2 is to Final Fantasy X. (Or FF13-2 to FF13.)

At the moment I doubt they will do a "Grey" version to either any of the current games this generation. I'd wait until next year when they may announce a new game and/or generation. (The DS is on the way out, I doubt many other games can sell on, what I see a dying format next year.)

Like another thread, I'll let this stay open, if you don't really disscuss what you wan in it.
Just a reminder to not actually discuss remakes that haven't yet happened (e.g. 'I want RSE remakes to have ___' or whatnot), given it's a rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.