• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Patrat looks better than Watchog

(·-·)(o_O)

oh hai there
Lilipup and Glameow

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
Charmeleon, Wartortle, Pikachu, Haunter, Rhydon, Sneasel, Mudkip, and Dewott.

KAIBAMAN

Psychic/1+1=?
Are we running out of ideas for generations to come?

This is something really intresting. recently iv'e been wondering if gamefreak will eventually run out of titles for newer games in the future (since pokemon might never end). However.. i personally predict about 10 gens AS MUCH “if not”.

It is a possibility that from these titles, we might espect some in the future.

Pokemon
-Azure version
-Crimson version
-Rose version
-Grey version
-Aqua version
-Aquamarine version
-Turquoise version
-Lime version
-Orange version
-Cyan version
-Magenta version
-Fuchsia version

Plox let me know what you think about all this, what titles would you like to see and if you think gf will run out of ideas. :)

You can add al the names of city's in Kanto (you already got Fuchsia) :p

Pokémon
-Viridian version
-Pewter version
-Cerulean version
-Vermillion version
-Celadon version
-Saffron version
-Cinnabar version
-Indigo version
-Maybe a Pokémon version called Pallet or Rainbow with all regions?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
There is plenty of obscure color shades, and even if those were all used, they could always name the games from various things.

I mean, there was enough colors for localized names of Kanto cities and towns for starters.

In addition to that, they have already copyrighted a lot of titles in advance, stuff like Pokémon Brown for example.

Edit: Partial ninja'd.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
This is something really intresting. recently iv'e been wondering if gamefreak will eventually run out of titles for newer games in the future (since pokemon might never end).

Ugh I am sick and tired of seeing this pointless question.

Might never end?

As long the Pokémon still sell in big numbers they will still make the pokémon game.

As for your question

Of course Game Freak will never run out of idea since they hire new people who bring in new ideas, remember we just had our first pokémon numbered sequel doesn't this show that they aren't running out of idea.

However.. i personally predict about 10 gens AS MUCH “if not”.

So you are saying that they will make the game until the 10 generation and then stop.

Your prediction is wrong.

The Mario Bros. series has about 14 generation of games and is still ongoing, Pokémon will be the same.

It is a possibility that from these titles, we might espect some in the future.

Pokemon
-Azure version
-Crimson version
-Rose version
-Grey version
-Aqua version
-Aquamarine version
-Turquoise version
-Lime version
-Orange version
-Cyan version
-Magenta version
-Fuchsia version

Plox let me know what you think about all this, what titles would you like to see and if you think gf will run out of ideas. :)

You can't just slap a random colour on and call it a pokémon ____ Version.

A lot of thought and effort goes into choosing the name since it pretty much tells the theme of the game.

And beside until Pokémon Black and White, Game Freak pretty much moved away from colours.

shamrockty12

Hoenn Champion
Actually GameFreak could go totally away from colors, and name the games after something else

For example: Black and White could have been: Pokemon Zekrom Version and Pokemon Reshiram Version, Pokemon Unova Version, Pokemon Plasma Version, or simply Pokemon 5th gen, and millions of other possibilities!

What im saying is that GameFreak will never run out of titles

shamrockty12

Hoenn Champion
the first Pokmeon that came to mind when i saw this thread:

Pikachu
Trubbish
Vanillite

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I don't think Game Freak'll run out of ideas for a long time

As much as I doubt Gamefreak are running out of ideas, I dont think they could keep going on *forever* per say. As much as I wish they could.

For that reason I voted "Yes, but it i'll take time." (But how long? To quote the meme.. "I dunno lol" )

Last edited:
Quilava, probably because it has a flaming tail and Typhlosion doesn't.

Eventually, yes. I mean, what's next? Raging Ruby? Surging Sapphire? Energetic Emerald? Cyan and Orange?

Status
Not open for further replies.