• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Rotom isn't Legendary.

Rotom isn't Legendary.

Are you certain about this? There's only one of them catchable per game, it requires an in-game event to be catchable, and well, I do not think it can breed (I could be wrong about this fact).

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Are you certain about this? There's only one of them catchable per game, it requires an in-game event to be catchable, and well, I do not think it can breed (I could be wrong about this fact).

There are multiples in the Dream World (no Legendary has appeared normally in the Dream World), it can be caught whenever you like in Platinum (more akin to GSC's Lapras, really), and yes, it can breed. Plus...

Several of the Gym Leaders use him in the World Tournament as well as Colress who uses him in the postgame.

scourt91

You can breed Rotom with Ditto

Ti4558

Also in BW you can trade a Ditto for Rotom.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

Ti4558

Is pokemon conquest good?

I'm looking for a new game to play over the summer, but I'm not sure if I should get it or not.

P.S. Sorry if this is the wrong place.

Watchog

Lv. 50
Yeah its good, But BW2 is coming soon to america (if you live there) so idk just saying.. its your choice xd
unless your gonna get both. ;P

TheZoruaBreeder

Shiny Hunting
Genius! I have thought of it myself. I think it would be an awesome game. There should also be some fixes in the GTS to avoid Lv9 and under Reshiram requests.
I'm emailing this to Game Freak.
Thank you very much :3

rohit_1997

Wait,what!?
Imagine your typical pokemon game for Nintendo DS. Now imagine these improvements:
-Every area from every game is accessible, much in the same way that Kanto is accessible in HG/SS.
-One could start in any hometown (ie. Pallet, Newbark, Littleroot, etc.) and would get starters corresponding to that version.
-All pokemon would be obtainable. And I mean all of them, not some stupid event schedule thing that us Canadians wouldn't even have a glimmer of hope at attending. Events would be able to take place, but they would be for trainers to get together and battle or provide a surplus of something, maybe an extra masterball or uber-poffins or something along those lines.
-The storyline would be somewhat the same as the games combined with a few connections here and there with increasing difficulty based on the levels of the pokemon in the party.
-Battle Frontier as well as many other Tournament-based challenges would be accessible via the different regions.
-Now, you might be asking: How would you travel to and from regions so seamlessly? My answer: The Boat system. You've likely already seen the travel to Sevii Islands in LG/FR or to the Battle Frontier from Snowpoint in D/P/P. Hook all those boat docks and ports and such together and voila, travel system.
-Feel free to share your thoughts on the matter.

Well,If speaking about the usual type of pokemon games,the ones with the 2nd person view cam and all.
I still think this would be a good idea.The game would get boring too soon and would be to large for a usual pokemon game but would still be good for the older pokemon fans.

If gamefreak was to make an RPG style Pokemon game(much like the games is The Elder Scrolls series) in the same manner as you listed above...
...HELL YEAH!It would totally rock!

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Well good luck with this, and no, Rotom isn't legendary, and Phione is unsure (I count Phione as a legendary though).

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Very enjoyable. Very addictive.

I highly recommend it, unless the game style isn't your thing.

Unless you like the Mystery Dungeon series (because there almost the same basically)

Than yes.

Except, you know, for the fact that they're not similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.