• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poliwhirl'sMittens

Lorelei's Apprentice
That makes no sence at all, and anyway she's been purple for years now...

I don't see why it does't make sense o.o and we all know her true color is black :p

GreatGonzales

The Master
Jynx. It doesn't even look like it has a typing at all.

And excuse me if I sound like a 3 year old... But how the F is charizard not dragon type?

I just never understood grumpig's typing. It's an effing pig.

And especially shelgon. It's just a big.... Well, ball.

Last edited:

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
And excuse me if I sound like a 3 year old... But how the F is charizard not dragon type?

It's been said countless times; Charizard being a Dragon type would have given him an unfair advantage in comparison to the other starters.

Ashrynn

I thought Serperior might be part Poison, being a snakey~! Glad it wasn't actually.

Meditite being Fighting.

Flygon NOT being a Bug Type

Altaria being a Dragon

Venusaur being Poison

Jynx being ANYTHING

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Frillish and Jellicent doesn't really look like Ghosts

ReclusiveDemon

The Trapinch evolution line seems odd to me. Trapinch should be a Bug and Ground type, considering that it is based on the Antlion. Vibrava is also odd; it's Ground/Dragon, like Flygon, yet it has no features suggestive of being a Dragon type. Flygon's typing seems to be the most appropriate, but if it's pre-evolutions were Bug type, then Flygon would be passable as Bug/Dragon.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Yeah, but getting that berry is way easier said than done

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
.....I never said that not being able to get a Salac berry was worth putting Infernape over Blaziken. I was just telling you that it is difficult to get that kind of berry.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Blaziken and Infernape are both good. But I'd have to say Blaziken for it's DW Ability , Speeed Boost. It really helps.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Blaziken and Infernape are both good. But I'd have to say Blaziken for it's DW Ability , Speed Boost. It really helps.

Azurus

The Ancient Absol
Anyone else think it is kind of dumb that Lucario gains a weakness to fighting just because of the steel typing he barely deserves?

Also it appears that gliscor while not being part poison, was given poison heal to prevent poison? It's kind of like tacking on a 3rd typing.

Also the reason the ghastly line is part poison is to prevent them from being poisoned, since ghosts don't have blood to toxify. (Don't remind me of the difference of poison and toxin) The ground weakness kind of makes sense since you are burying them and laying them to rest.

I always thought mawile was a dark/steel type.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
I thought Serperior might be part Poison, being a snakey~! Glad it wasn't actually.

Not all Snakes are poisons, something that Serperior is based on.

Also it appears that gliscor while not being part poison, was given poison heal to prevent poison? It's kind of like tacking on a 3rd typing.

Gliscor is based on a scorpion.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Frillish and Jellicent doesn't really look like Ghosts

I'm pretty sure their Ghost typing was tacked on at the last second because Game Freak felt there weren't enough Ghost-types in BW. So you've got a point there.

Anyone else think it is kind of dumb that Lucario gains a weakness to fighting just because of the steel typing he barely deserves?

I never understood that either. If anything, it should be part Psychic given the aura thing.

Also the reason the ghastly line is part poison is to prevent them from being poisoned, since ghosts don't have blood to toxify. (Don't remind me of the difference of poison and toxin) The ground weakness kind of makes sense since you are burying them and laying them to rest.

The ground weakness was only true before they got Levitate. And Ghost-types already resist Poison. For some reason Poison was slapped onto everything and their mother in Gen 1.

I always thought mawile was a dark/steel type.

Makes sense, considering it's the "Deceiver" Pokemon.

BurningWhiteKyurem

Fighting is neutral against Fighting, Fighting is super-effective against Steel. Hence why Lucario's weak to fighting.

It's a Scorpion. Plus it's not close to adding a third type...Gliscor still doesn't get STAB from Poison attacks, it just heals itself in the event that it's poisoned (Scorpion poison has been researched and shown to have potential as medicine, so that makes sense).

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
I'm pretty sure their Ghost typing was tacked on at the last second because Game Freak felt there weren't enough Ghost-types in BW. So you've got a point there.

Er no,

Game Freak plans these things out in advance.

Besides the way Jellicent look in battle gives it a ghostly vibe.

The ground weakness was only true before they got Levitate. And Ghost-types already resist Poison. For some reason Poison was slapped onto everything and their mother in Gen 1.

Levitate doesn't remove their ground type weakness since a pokémon with mold breaker can shut it down.

Zibdas

not bad
Levitate doesn't remove their ground type weakness since a pokémon with mold breaker can shut it down.

Or Smack Down,letting more Pokémon hit it

Status
Not open for further replies.