• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Club Nintendo Codes US!

Hey everyone, I have a few Club Nintendo codes, that are for the US site, I live in Australia, so they are useless to me, if anyone has any Australian unused codes, I would be willing to do a trade, personal message me if your interested!

-ClubNintendoKid

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Gts trading idiots?

I realized that almost everyone on gts are idots. I cant get very many pokemon cause everyone wants Reshiram or Zekrom. Level 9 or under. I even searched a patrat on purpose to see if they did it, and a level 2 patrat for a level 9 or under reshiram/zkrom. and if its shiny it automatically goes to one of the legendaries. do they not know its impossible without hacks? I mean seriously? Wondering if anyone else has saw this and if its annoyed them to.

Dangertrout

I realized that almost everyone on gts are idots. I cant get very many pokemon cause everyone wants Reshiram or Zekrom. Level 9 or under. I even searched a patrat on purpose to see if they did it, and a level 2 patrat for a level 9 or under reshiram/zkrom. and if its shiny it automatically goes to one of the legendaries. do they not know its impossible without hacks? I mean seriously? Wondering if anyone else has saw this and if its annoyed them to.

Some people like to show off their shinies, so they ask for impossible things like that on purpose. It's annoying, but not as bad as the scenario in which you trade with someone over wifi and then you have to wait for the other person to show off all his shinies before he lets you out of the trade window. : /

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Well. I do that when I'm not in a rush, but it gets boring because I have 1 shiny which I traded from a friend. But I hardy go on the gts. There are some good trades though, I saw a lv70 dragonite for a skitty. I missed it by a hair.

JoshuaMunoz

Blue Goo.
Link Doesnt work

ShiningKnightXY

<----Newest Shiny
it would be nice if they implemented an option for a shiny pokemon. Such as trading a shiny snivy for a shiny tepig. Otherwise yes I have seen this, and it just proves one thing. That some people are too dumb to notice that you cannot legally trade Zekrom or Reshiram 9 or under.

That some people are too dumb to notice that you cannot legally trade Zekrom or Reshiram 9 or under.

Apparently it has never occurred to you that they do it intentionally, to show off their prized shiny Pokemon. Yes it's irritating, but the simple solution it to not use the GTS.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Did they fix this on bw2? i'm gonna get this mad if not.

Fix what?

There's nothing wrong with GTS if you know what you are doing.

Instead of searching for pokémon just make a reasonable offer and someone will trade with you.

For example I wanted a female Larvitar so I offered up a Rufflet and the trade was done.

Aegon

There's nothing wrong with GTS if you know what you are doing.
Please stop saying this. There is obviously a problem with the GTS. It is ridiculous that illegal Pokémon can be requested, causing trades that cannot be fulfilled to be presented.

DarthGalm

They souldn't allow you to search for a pokemon under the level in which he can be found. If a "legal" Volcarona is only found from level 59, they shouldn't allow you to search for a Volcarona under that level. That's just an example.
I would really like someone to hack for a level 9 Reshiram or Zekrom, to steal all those shiny pokemons...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.