• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cool123

I need somone to help me evolve my kadabra -.-. They should make a tradestone in the next gen...

ToeyJoey

The Count
I don't think they ever care if something is overpowered or not, they do typings for flavour not power.

Claus351

Shiny hunter :)
that thrill and then death when you realize it was just a lamp reflecting the light off your recently hatched pokemon to make it look shiny...

Poliwhirl'sMittens

Lorelei's Apprentice
that thrill and then death when you realize it was just a lamp reflecting the light off your recently hatched pokemon to make it look shiny...

This happens to me a lot -_____-

This is more for nostalgia but when I was younger, whenever a pokemon learned a new attack and also when they evolved it got me so excited (mind you when I was a kid I didn't know what levels these things happened until I got my official pokemon handbook so it was always a surprise). Also the joys of catching the legendary birds and Mewtwo.

Also, in GSC, randomly encountering a legendary beast because lets face it, getting all three was almost impossible. I was always for sure able to get at least one (Right after you set them free, immediately run west, south, or east depending on which one you want) but obtaining two was just a 8D moment.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Last edited:

LavaridgeBoy

Not alwys black&wite
Types

I Never thought garchomp would be ground. And Flygon looks bug

Poliwhirl'sMittens

Lorelei's Apprentice

Actually I did wiki their real-life counter parts but I'm afraid I still don't see the ground part. Care to explain some more? And yes truly weird, but also amazing and beautiful, especially the aquatic ones. I have a love and passion specifically for the creepy looking deep-sea creatures which is why Lanturn is one of my favorites but I just wish it was less cute and more creepy.

Last edited:

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Actually I did wiki their real-life counter parts but I'm afraid I still don't see the ground part. Care to explain some more?

Well the Giant salamander are amphibians and spend most of their days lounging underneath rocks.

I couldn't find anything on West Sea Gastrodon but for East Sea Gastrodon, Aplysiomorpha are capable of burrowing in soft sediment leaving only their rhinophores and mantle opening showing.

but I just wish it was less cute and more creepy.

That's the thing that Game Freak is really good at, they can take the most creepy and weird animal and still make them cute.

Chidori__O

Diamond and Pearl rules or PHGSS?

This may be a question or not, I don't think it would be one, but correct me if I'm mistaken but the accuracy of Hypnosis is 70% while in PHGSS it's 60% so they would use DP rules if you were to link up with one of those games with PHGSS, right?

Darkazure

Gentle Giant
Well the Giant salamander are amphibians and spend most of their days lounging underneath rocks.

I couldn't find anything on West Sea Gastrodon but for East Sea Gastrodon, Aplysiomorpha are capable of burrowing in soft sediment leaving only their rhinophores and mantle opening showing.

That's the thing that Game Freak is really good at, they can take the most creepy and weird animal and still make them cute.

Like if you breakdown how some pokemon are you imagine how their real life counters are like. although the lopunny one took me for a loop 0.o.
P.s: its a playboy bunny.

I am Lu

I miss characters like Misty and I hope to see her again at some point in the future, but I think the new cast of each generation has something good to offer. I really do like May, Dawn, Cilan, etc.

halloweenghost

I don't think this is the right place for this but yeaah. Maddis Blaustein who was the second, and most known, voice of Meowth, passed away a few years ago. Plus.. they are not gonna bring the old cast back. It's been 6 years and the company is happy with the current cast, so it's time to move on.

Chidori__O

I thought they used PGHSS rules. I don't know for certain though.

But if you use PHGSS rules...they're just not programmed into DP games so I don't know for sure. Although what you said might be true. But I thought the PHGSS games just tricked DP into thinking it's a DP game when it isn't but.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
This belongs in Pokemon Anime Discussion, but to be blunt, threads like this rarely(read: never) go well there. So instead of moving it and letting this thread devolve into arguments, I'm just going to close it.

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
The rules depend on which game is hosting and which joins. If Diamond or Pearl is hosting, all games will use its rules in a battle (such as Hypnosis with a 70% chance of hitting), whereas if Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver hosts a battle, all games in the battle will use their rules (such as Hypnosis with 60% accuracy). So, if you want Hypnosis to have the higher chance of working in a battle between versions with different rules, have either Diamond or Pearl host.

I'm here to help anytime.

SlowPokemon

The Dizzy Pianist
Petition for Nintendo to Release Their Albums Commercially

Petition | Nintendo of America: Release Video Game soundtracks on Itunes | Change.org

Someone I know posted this online petition, I have no idea where to post it, but I hope that it eventually makes a difference as I have contacted Nintendo regarding this in the past. I hope people sign, and if you could tell me where to post this thread I would be glad to make a new topic and delete this one.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
The accuracy od Hypnosis confuse me. But thanks for explaining

Status
Not open for further replies.