• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackterminator3

I love Rampardos, Abomasnow, Krookidili, Flygon, Milotic, Infernape, Mewtwo and a few more. My favorite generation was 3.

synthetica

A Failed Experiment
I'll probably buy both games, so I'll be using male called Biscuit on one and female called Tox on the other. Those are my standard names in pokemon games.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Definitely getting both games. :)

I'm going to run through both using Male. While I do like the female sprite this game, I'm probably going to use one as an adventure game and the other as competitive cartridge, so I want both to be named in my sake. I'm naming them both after me though, Justin.

destinydude000

The Awesome Dude
mine will be my name, Nima of course!

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
I'll play as male and name it either as whatever is it's default English name or my own name.

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
I'm getting both versions ...I'll name the character Darunia in Black 2 and Miku in White 2.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
I might be getting just W2, or both, but I was thinking of my prefering names as Dusk in B2, and Dawn in W2.

MusicMan

Fire Master
I Think Ill Name It Aryo This Time Not My Nickname Akio :D

Kian D

Grandmaster of time
This happened to me 2 times. I was almost winning and then they just rage quit. I prefer to wait and lose with honor.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
I feel that this thread is going off-topic

I've always lost in Random matchup, but one time i was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo close to winning that the other player ragequitted and it didn't count. stupid....

The thing I don't understand is, why can't they just make the match count if the person quits? If someone ragequits or disconnects, the game should treat it as a win for the opponent and a loss for that person. The game should treat it as forfeiting a match.

And I know what people will say, 'Oh, but what if you lose your connection and it's not your fault?'. Well, if you put a Pokemon in the GTS and it glitches or is there for a long time, you lose your Pokemon. The game flat out tells you that this happens. You take that risk when you use any kind of online functionality. People get mad about it, and sometimes people complain about it. But in the end, that's the way the cookie crumbles.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Sometimes I'm okay with the other player disconnecting. Only when I'm a really sucky player and my team is obviously going to lose. Seems as though my opponent didn't find me worthy to defeat, so they shut off instantly. Still, it's not a loss. :p

But when the battle is fair and we're neck in neck, then yes, I will be upset when disconnection happens. Not exactly at the player, but the faulty connection that one of us may have. Clearly, it couldn't be me because I got full bars on Wifi all the time.

kyle1234

Jolly Soul
BW friend codes

Hey peeps i'm new here and decided how can I get involved here besides posting in threads? BATTLES!!!!!!! :D

Pokemon White FC: 5072-0029-3746

kyle1234

Jolly Soul
whoops thanks btw

Status
Not open for further replies.