• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadrose

Terrakion Lord
Johto/Feraligatr He's been a powerhouse that I always try to have ever since Silver.
Unova/Galvantula Joltic is cute, but Galvantula is epic.
Kanto/Golem I really like it's design, unfortunately I don't know a good in-game moveset for it.
Hoenn/Sceptile Strong, fast and great design. One of the best things to come out of the Hoenn region.
Sinnoh/Lucario I know it's a bit overrated, but I like it's design and it's a good special attacker. Also, I like how it's classified as an 'Aura' pokemon.

Estellise

peachy

ebevan91

All is strategic, Pokemon has basic and simple mechanics for casual players, you only need to know type effectivenes and the special/physical moves difference to beat the game... BUT there are advanced mechanics like EVs and Chain breeding for other players to avoid that the games die once beated , that makes pokemon different from other RPGs like Zelda or Final Fantasy as they lack a posgame, thats the main reason why there are more Zelda's titles than Pokemon's because pokemon games "last" more. (trust me, i studied advertising :] )

On topic, I would like more weather changes, I can't think on any right now, maybe poison getting benefits from fog... Another mechanic that i'd like to see is the environment affecting some pokemon like nature power, but better... For example, if you are surfing, fire type attacks hit with 25% less power... Or flying attacks being more accurate in plain terrain than in tall grass...

I was actually going to post something like this earlier. A Pokemon battling in its own habitat should have an advantage vs. a Pokemon that's not in its own habitat e.g. a forest Pokemon battling in a cave vs. a Zubat or something that lives in a cave. It doesn't have to be a major mechanic, but something small.

EptyK

My favourite gen is gen three. I like Deino, Scizor and Salamence.

ebevan91

Favorite Pokemon: Sceptile

Favorite gen Pokemon wise (the actual Pokemon themselves): Third

Favorite gen game wise: Fourth

Profesco

gone gently

dd1zzle

I feel like that regardless if Hyper Beam/Giga Impact/Frenzy Plant/etc..... you should take a turn to recharge. It doesn't really make sense that you only need to recharge if you hit the opponent.

Profesco

gone gently
the purpose of this topic is to discuss any features you would like to see included in new pokemon games i am not talking about anything that current games have e.g pokemon contests or new pokemon but other features relating to the way the game plays ect. also you can list any features that current games have that you dislike/would change.

for me i would like more ways to evade attacks only with more purpose such as evade an attack and your next one has more accuracy. also if pokemon could have stamina used up with attacks which would effect the pokemons stats tempery for example lowering the stats of the pokemon when lower this is just my idea feel free to leave feedback on what you agree/disagree with.

Use the "Create/Rename/Change" sticky in Poke Polls or the "Game Ideas/Wishlists" sticky in OPG, as linked by BCVM22 above.

Hywel

Metal Claw: A liquid-metal substance is excreted. This forms around the claws, and solidifies, making it as hard as metal.

Iron Tail: See above, but with tails rather than claws.

Cutty

Forever now

Fighting: They are born with a more muscular body and bone structure that resembles human's.
They are naturally gain their fighting skills through hunting instinct using their purely body strength and in family combat. It is said that physical training is part of their daily routines.

I suck at this. Is it ok?

Argon Wartortle

Farewell, SPPF...
Pokemon Games that should be remade

This thread lets you talk about the various Pokemon games that could be AMAZING with Gen 5 aspects (eg: improved graphics, Gen 5 Pokemon, dark grass). Anything from Pokemon Colusseum to RS to FRLG can be discussed. I think Gamefreak could make TONS of the original fans happy with R/B re-remakes. RS remakes are very possible as it will be RS's 10th anniversary next year. Stadium 3 for Wii or Wii U. Make it happen. I want to see my Samurott on the TV kicking a Rotom into next week in full on glasses free 3D.

EonDragonFTW

I think it's still against the rules to talk about R/S remakes. Not sure, but you should check.

I would Absol-utely love to see a Gen V console game for Wii U and/or a 3DS remake of FR/LG

Ricky_Ragger

I would love a G/C remake for the DS. The Return of Geovanni!

Just add more pokemon to the two regions, change the fishing system, a brand new story line, new characters, side missions and, new locations. There you have it, a one of a kind remake. ;)

aloquesada

Posting before thread closing :]
I want so much hoenn with the new mechanics.
Maybe instead of a remake we will get more sequels... Like Ruby 2 Saphire 2 :D That wiukd be awesome...
[strike]
Sorry serebii, we all know the rule but we want remakes:[ [/strike]

Firebrand

Indomitable
I'd love a Colosseum/XD style game for the wii. PBR was fun for a little while, but a full on adventure would be superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.