• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SolidWolverine

To me the length is alright. But I would like to see some more scenarios. I think it would be nice if they had more in-depth side quests, for example

Focus Aipom

Why so serious?
I always thought that it would be neat to have other regions available to visit post game (just like in the second generation games); however, it is true that the game would have some difficulty balancing itself with Pokemon levels and so on.

However, I do wish that there was more things to do after defeating the Elite 4. Aside from GSC, I never found the games too enjoyable to play once the main game is completed (I know most people do, but I guess I'm one of the few who gets bored after the story ends :p).

Sigilyph2

Trainer of Champions
I think that rather than something as complex as what you have suggested, we should just have more battles with our friends/rivals in the game and less battles with random trainers to build the storyline a little bit more, because up until Generation 3 we didn't have great storylines, and with Generation 5 we have the best storylines to date. I hope Nintendo continues this streak of detail in the story rather than just the regular beat the gyms and the Elite 4.

Drkstar827

Dragon Trainer
anyone here from wilmington, nc?

hey.... sooooooo i want to get my pokemon from my pokemon white to my black 2 and im not about to go out and buy another ds cuz thats just stupid...i havent beat the game yet but was hoping to find someone early. anyways i was hoping to find someone in my same situation. pm me if there is anyone... we can find a neutral location... thanks!

PS if anyone knows another way to go about getting my other guys and wouldnt mind sharing that would be great

Last edited:

zozo

SLIMED!
hey.... sooooooo i want to get my pokemon from my pokemon white to my black 2 and im not about to go out and buy another ds cuz thats just stupid...i havent beat the game yet but was hoping to find someone early. anyways i was hoping to find someone in my same situation. pm me if there is anyone... we can find a neutral location... thanks!

PS if anyone knows another way to go about getting my other guys and wouldnt mind sharing that would be great

Well, there's always the GTS. Before I got upgraded to the 3DS, thus acquiring 2 DSs, I always had to do it that way. Put a crappy Pokemon from your "receiving" game up for trade on the GTS, and ask for the Pokemon you want to transfer. Make sure you note the details like gender and level. Then boot up your other game, do a specific search for that crappy pokemon, and offer the transferring Pokemon. It's extremely slow, and it can be frustrating if the Pokemon you put up to trade is so common that you can't locate it even with a specific search, but it's an alternative to trying to locate some stranger that you won't know you can trust just to get some pokes transferred...

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Considering how much of SPPf consists of teens and preteens, setting up an in-person meeting with a complete stranger is pretty unsafe for them(and possibly you too, since I have no idea how old you are). Find a real-life friend who can help(even if you just borrow their DS for a bit) or figure out a way to do it with someone else over wi-fi or something.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Has anyone see what you've got to do to Complete Medal Rally?

I'm working on the forum Guide.. out of the 256 Medals (I counted!) They have stuff like Find a Shiny, beat Iris with party of Normal pokémon, beat Iris with 1 Pokémon!

I doubt anyone has completed the medal Rally yet, the very dedicated could just about reach required number of Dream world visits in the next few days. (It's just been 115 days since BW2's Release, and that's not counting Maintenance downtimes.)

They've added LOTS of post game Content compared to the older games.

As people have said, the "story" of GSC/HGSS basicly is over by the time you reach Pewter City. The only thing driving you is that There are several known trainers and a Kanto badge collection to fill.

The Early routes in when you Beat the elite 4 are more of an annoyance as they slow you down than an challenge, So Revisiting a new area like GSC/HGSS did we're not brilliantly keen but the "all-region" games are not.

If you look at the Pokédex for loactions, you'll find they manage to sneak in most of the old Pokémon for the last two Generations. Actually in DP, only a select few Pokémon had to be "Trade" or Pal Parked, the almost all exact same Pokemon still need to be moved in a simalar way to BWB2W2.

Oh. they have DLC for all most all the DS Pokémon games. It's Just not called DLC, officially. Global Link and Mystery Gift WonderCards provide as nearest the DS do for actual DLC. The Main issue with DLC is that games much be programmed in a way to accept it, but I don't think DS games or the hardware is built in a way to do large scale changes beyond some Minor fixes. Actually Most free "DLC" in the DS is just really Content unlockers, as you can usually find the data for the DLC content on the card if you dig deep enough.

In PC and Consoles. Many of the onlin eMultiplayers games that use DLC will force you update before you can play online again. I'd be willing day for certain that No DLC user of Boarderlands 2 will update at the same time as the DLC is launched as the DLC does. It most likey will add new items to the game that people without DLC will be able to see.

I think I could say that Mods for PC games such as in the Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/ are fan made DLC. Several of the games on that page have DLC. They add new levels, like the Mods do, others Add new characters Like the Mods do. Oh yes, I also know that some of the mods on that are built by the People who make the games! This is a Page about Mod for New Vegas made by the Lead developer of New Vegas.. http://www.falloutwiki.com/JSawyer It's almost as easy to add as the DLC, if you use a Mod Manager. I'm not sure how much one person's involvement with another mod is I'm skipping the link to that mod.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Oh. they have DLC for all most all the DS Pokémon games. It's Just not called DLC, officially. Global Link and Mystery Gift WonderCards provide as nearest the DS do for actual DLC. The Main issue with DLC is that games much be programmed in a way to accept it, but I don't think DS games or the hardware is built in a way to do large scale changes beyond some Minor fixes. Actually Most free "DLC" in the DS is just really Content unlockers, as you can usually find the data for the DLC content on the card if you dig deep enough.

The next main game isn't likely to be on the DS anyway, I'm looking at 3DS at this point. And 3DS is capable of actual DLC, right?

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
With the way that the 3DS handles its open software and programs, yeah.

Yeah, so I don't think full DLC is too unreasonable to ask for 6th gen. At the very least, they should make downloadable areas more than just an empty patch of land with a legendary, at least give us a full dungeon or something.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Sadly I've got to stop this thread as we're just about to head in to a banned topic, Future game Speculation. (Sorry, I kinda steered that one.)

But to Be honest any game must support DLC before they can release it. Unlike The Download only games, where you can get away with downloading "core Parts" of the game. The game card makes it impossible unless you had planned for it during the Programming stage.

Almost all the games in Steam workshop are built to in such a way adding "DLC" is as easy. Actually, Skyrim has a Mod/DLC Limit, in the 100s and it varies between PCs

HolyNova Lucario

Average as average can be
What if you can control your Pokemon

Imagine a fusion of Pokemon colosseum and Pokepark Wii in a DS, DSi and 3DS, where you can control your Pokemon in battle just like Pokepark Wii and the overworld is like Colosseum or Gale of darkness XD but better graphics. The controls for the Pokemon in battle:
Control pad: to move (double tap to dodge)
Items and Pokeballs: L button (temporarily freezes battle to use items)
Attacks: X: first attack A: second attack B: third attack Y: fourth attack
Jump: R button
Don't worry moves such as aerial ace will keep on chasing after the Pokemon
The factors for Evs will still be the same, the speed for Pokemon will still be a factor because the speed of the Pokemon will be notibally different.
Flying Pokemon will be 5 feet in the air, for Pokemon with the ability levitate they will be 3 feet in the air. Moves such as fly, sky drop and dig etc will make the Pokemon disappear and have a 80% chance of damaging the foe. The distance for projectile moves will vary depending on the strength of the move, weak moves like thunder shock will have a longer distance while moves such as hyper beam will have a shorter distance. Levels will also be included. The radius of the battle field will be 70 feet. So guys give me your honest opinion on this Ok!
Oh! one thing, moves can collide and cause different explosions: big or small due to the intensity of the moves colliding, They can injure the Pokemon if they are too close to the explosion. If the battle is on a water battle field there are platforms for Pokemon who are not water types or if they are rock, fire and ground types. The platforms are in the middle and the radius of them is 15 feet.

Last edited:

HolyNova Lucario

Average as average can be
I have been thinking about this game a long time so I guess it's age rating would be 7+. This game is not for sluggish Pokemon players who just press a button. This game is supposed to be high paced and attentive. In english money which is pounds it would probably be £42.00 and in american money it would be $45.00 it is resonible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.