• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. That would work with the ones they actually have on that website. But like I posted, they don't have the 5th gen ones.

BCVM22

Clicked link; saw Wikipedia. Good source -rolls eyes-

For something large, vague and nonspecific like the concept of "space" as a dimension and not an astronomical concept...? Yeah...

You're not a GameFreak employee either, js. What makes your theory so much more likely to be set in stone?

He's not quoting a theory, would be the key difference here.

I know that. But does that necessarily mean that it DOESN'T follow the pattern? Things just happen.

This isn't really a debate, is it? The games are the core medium. Always. Everything else is informed by them to some degree and usually a significant degree at that.

Of course you'll ignore it. That's what narcs do anyway--ignore anything that could disrupt their (sick) sense of a perfect self.

That's... not what "narc" means at all.

Dark Violet Moon Ray

For something large, vague and nonspecific like the concept of "space" as a dimension and not an astronomical concept...? Yeah...

He's not quoting a theory, would be the key difference here.

This isn't really a debate, is it? The games are the core medium. Always. Everything else is informed by them to some degree and usually a significant degree at that.

That's... not what "narc" means at all.

See this is what you get for trying to defend someone when the situation doesn't even involve you--you don't know a damn thing about what's going on haha.

BCVM22

Despite the fact that all elements of the discussion are in fact right there for me to read, which I in fact did. I'm reasonably sure all of my points stand up, thank you.

You seem more concerned about who's saying what and whether they're allowed to contribute (as decided by you) than you do about actually discussing the points being made.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
I have an electivire that is the strongest and fastest in all of unova,she cannot be beaten especially after her motor drive ability kicks in and her speed increases.her speed is in the 200 range as well as her attack status.if your in disbelief ask marbi z.he has witnessed the true power of my girl electivire first hand,i take pride in my electivire.she's my pokemon pride and joy.

i have a feeling that when a mod gets online, this thread will be shut down but whatever.
no one ever beats my ninjask or my venusaur muahahahaha! XD

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I have an electivire that is the strongest and fastest in all of unova,she cannot be beaten especially after her motor drive ability kicks in and her speed increases.her speed is in the 200 range as well as her attack status.if your in disbelief ask marbi z.he has witnessed the true power of my girl electivire first hand,i take pride in my electivire.she's my pokemon pride and joy.

There are so many things wrong with this.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
lol, that was random XD

KingZekrom333

Grrr... HUNGRY!!!
My electivire has fire punch,thunder punch,earthquake,and rock slide.unless any of your gronst types have a speed of200 or higher i dought it

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle

*bows* You are obviously quite talented in the ways of the Electivire...
O Master, teach me, I humbly request...

LizardonX

Banned

Lol fail.

Google thundurus and its Therian forme.

GreekAnalyzer

Rocket Admin
Generation 6 Discussion

I know it's a little early, but why not discuss ideas such as Pokemon, new features, evil teams, etc. To start up the discussion, I think that there should be another Safari Zone, but with tons and tons of Pokemon. Because to finish the national dex, you need either wifi, to trade with friends, or to trade on the GTS, which is a pile of Grimer Sludge.

Status
Not open for further replies.