• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
i think that the people there avoid cutting it, because if you look at the grass around the pokemon patches, it's fully mown. :I

Flame Mistress

But the possibility is still there.
I figured lol..But you shouldn't speak for everyone since even Endolise said he kinda prefers Digimon designs over Pokemon. Besides, I was talking specifically about designs only. Lke he said, the Pokemon designs are still excellent in their own right.
You're taking this way too seriously. I just made one standalone comment.

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku
The Pokemon are probably smart enough to run away.But if they didn't I don't think people would be that mean if they knew Pokemon were in that grass.

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
I never used an HM slave ever. I was thinking to use Pelliper for my HM slave on Black 2 but dropped it.

I used HM slaves for a long time back when i was new at pokemon, but now i just don't use them. I tend to mix the HM moves between my party (the way it should be).

Mitja

Veteran smartass
The grass in the pokemon world is special. It doesnt need mowing and grows to notable height only where there are pokemon.

/a-theory-I-just-made-up

xD

Ver-mont

-I have online battling, and its farfetched rules, with a passion. Just let me stick to ploughing through everything with offensive attacks, because, frankly, that's funner in my opinion.

It is more fun, in a way haha

But yes, I don't really like online battling either because they treat Pokémon as "very serious business" with a lot of terms and rules and all, and scrutiny, and people judging you for the Pokémon you like or use, which I think it's all kinda... ridiculous. Unintentionally but still. It's just a game, guys, it's not serious and it's meant for you to have fun, chill out.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
HOW DO WE AGREE ON SO MUCH

Although I did love Charmander/Charizard as a kid. I just don't really see as much in them today as I used to.
I don't know xDD Well, I never disliked Charmander as I dislike Charizard, but every time I started a new game in my old Blue version, the only options as starter to me were Bulbasaur or Squirtle for some reason.

-I hate Garbodor, but merely because it's so annoying in Black 1. And it's cry... *curls up in corner*
Lol, I think its cry is funny xD

-I like Charizard. Why? It's a good Pokemon. It has an awesome shiny form. It's my only shiny that I own myself aside from Gyara. And I love dragons.
That isn't a unpopular opinion.

PokeMaster1997

Pokemon Master
I dislike most of Sinnoh Pokemon and I dislike Unova. I felt a lot of the newer Pokemon creations where pretty desperate.

craigprime

X&Y Supporter
The Pokemon are probably smart enough to run away.But if they didn't I don't think people would be that mean if they knew Pokemon were in that grass.
You see, I don't think they would run. I just ride through the grass on my bike, and somehow they manage to jump me. More importantly, you can't know they're there. You would just be mowing the grass, when suddenly:A wild Rattata appears! Oops, well he lived a good life.

General Nonsense

Star Glider
Very unpopular opinion: I don't like stat boost moves ingame. Does your already powerful Excadrill really need to double it's attack power to beat random trainers? I'd say no.

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
Will a Ruby/Saffire remake necessary?

Next year will mark 10 years since Ruby and Saffire. Although there's been no word. I was a fan of the 3rd gen, but even though Red/Blue and Gold/Silver got remade, i'm wondering if a remake for R/S is even necessary this time around? For 1, Black/White 2 already have mostly all the 3rd gen pokes in the games including the legendaries and to follow the same path from 10 years ago with rarely any changes will seem like a waste.

But if a R/S remake was to be made, they could follow the same format as BW2 but this time the games,' story being set 10 years later, with new Boy/Girl starters, several new gyms or gym leaders taking the place of old ones, new cities and areas, drastic changes to the older cities/towns, the return of Team Aqua/Magma or maybe even a new Team with a better story plot than the original with MUCH more things to do after the Hall of Fame and both games could be the first set of games for the 3ds with 3D capabilities.

If all that was to be made/considered for the remakes, then they would have the potential to be best sellers. Even better than HeartGold/SoulSilver.

-Umbreon-Latias-

Dark Master
YES this remake is 1000% necessary. R/S/E are my favourite games in the Pokemon series (no hating to any others i just prefer gen 3) and it would make the franchise way more money, and the games popularity might bring more people into Pokemon and would cause more potential profit in the future.

General Nonsense

Star Glider

Excadrill doesn't need... but a lot of weaker Pokémon do.

Just saying, but if you go into the in-game rate my team section, lots of the raters will suggest an Adamant natured Excadrill, EV trained in attack, and knowing swords dance. That is my issue with it. That is extreme overkill. Also, weaker pokemon don't really need it. There are lots of pokemon that can function perfectly fine without it. As long as the attack stat you're using is passable, it really isn't a requirement. (Trust me, I used a mix sweeping Amoongus once. Yes, I know that isn't what it was built to do, but it worked just fine.)

Status
Not open for further replies.