• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Some Pokemon would seem as if they need an evolution. While others don't. I never pictured one for Ferrothron. xD

It's not for the design much to me, making Ferrothorn an Eviolite user makes it freakin hard to take out that even your Fire Blast won't kill it. Same applies to others like Bronzong or Volcarona (god please don't let this happen).

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Why are you even considering the hypotheses of Ferrothorn gaining an evolution? The odds of it happening are extremely low.
There are like... twenty Pokémon who really need evolutions instead of it.

zozo

SLIMED!
It's not for the design much to me, making Ferrothorn an Eviolite user makes it freakin hard to take out that even your Fire Blast won't kill it. Same applies to others like Bronzong or Volcarona (god please don't let this happen).

I can't see GF giving any of these guys evos. Possibly middle-stage prevos, but nothing more. So far, GameFreak only seems to be giving evos to pokes that look kind of smallish. Stuff like Electabuzz, Magmar, Piloswine, Rhydon (though you can argue that Rhydon was already pretty big...), Lickitung, etc. I can't see the massive likes of Bronzong, Volcarona, or Ferrothorn becoming even more evolved. But all of them evolve from something ridiculously small, so I can definitely see some mid-evolutions put in there.

Though how they would do that, I don't know. Conditional evolution, maybe? Like, if it's holding a certain item at a certain range of levels, it will evolve into the mid-evolution, and thence into the fully evolved poke. If not, it will just go straight to the fully-evolved state.

General Nonsense

Star Glider
Well, judging from Archaic's (the head admin of BMGf) attitude to me the one time he replied to my post, I'd say yes.

Of all the things, people being angry over shipping? Yeah, I should continue avoiding it like the plague.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I liked contests in RSE, but after that, it started to go downhill.

I agree. Sinnoh's Contests were just too over-the-top, and they removed a lot of the strategy from the appeals portion. Then in some bizarre move, they took the dress-up portion from those Contests and gave us Musicals...

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I seem to be the only person who thinks that gen 3 is the 2nd best gen next to gen 5. I actually like Muk, I think it is pretty damn useful and has a better design than Garbodor.

Exitosus

Trading Please :)

i want all the power items..so im willing to trade for them...

What i have to trade:

Charmanders
Scythers
Squirtles
Gastlys
Eevees
3 Legendary Sword Dogs (2 Power items for one dog)
anything else just ask and ill see if i have.

Gen 5 Black 1

Though how they would do that, I don't know. Conditional evolution, maybe? Like, if it's holding a certain item at a certain range of levels, it will evolve into the mid-evolution, and thence into the fully evolved poke. If not, it will just go straight to the fully-evolved state.

Why would anybody choose to let it evolve into a middle evo versus a final one, then? Unless it got some sort of move that the other two stages didn't, there would be no point. I could see GF doing more branched evolutions for them, but inserting a middle evolution?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.