• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
I think that Flareon deserves an upgrade, movepool and all.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?

Argon Wartortle

Farewell, SPPF...
Dunsparce. That is all.

In all seriousness, an evo line for Absol would be cool, complete with adorabubble pre-evolution, and maybe a third evo for Whiscash that doesn't look completely stupid.

emboarrocks

#1 emboar fan
Better movepool for kyurem-b. How does it NOT know EQ or Ice punch?

zozo

SLIMED!
I'd love to see Torkoal get a small buff. Not even an evolution, just let it learn one or two more coverage moves and maybe a boosting move that isn't shell smash. They have such great potential as a boosting tank, but they just lack a couple of moves to make them really viable.

And as always, I'm just dying to see Mawile and Sableye get evolutions. At least Sableye is pretty dang powerful as things stand thanks to the dream world, but Mawile is really getting the short end of the stick so far. And they're both really interesting concepts, I'd like to see what evolution holds for them.

Maybe a buff for the pikachu clones. Especially pachirisu. Its stats were awful

Now that I think about it, I have to agree. A lot of the Pikachu clones seem to have a lot of potential, but they all seem to be borderline useless. Borderline. I'd like to see some evolutions for those guys. They'd hopefully get better stats after evolution, and fans of them as they are now would have the option of using Eviolite.

Twisted Fantasy

Yeah i was thinking about it and maybe a boosting move that is practically exclusive to ice types would be good? A lot of good offensive ice types who could really benefit from it

ayeeprill

Shorts Boy- my hero!
Dunsparce. The fact that it was a major character in Gates to Infinity (and unless you chose Pikachu for your player/partner, one of only four non-Unova major characters alongside Espeon, Umbreon, and Quagsire) gives me some hope it's getting an evolution or SOMETHING in XY.

I'd also like Cofagrigus to get better stats. The thing looks ridiculous in an awesome way so it's sad it's not very usable...

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
An evolution for sableye would be great! Or mawile...

zozo

SLIMED!
im going to go with any bug pokemon cause they are always so weak

Scizor, Volcarona, Genesect, Venomoth, Galvantula, Durant, Armaldo, Crustle, Accelgor, Escavalier, Ninjask (in certain circumstances) and Butterfree (with Quiver dance), to name a few, object to that comment.

Though ones like Ledian, Masquerain, Beedrill, Beautifly, and Dustox would probably agree. Masquerain in particular really needs a buff. It's so unique yet it has almost nothing else going for it.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Evolve Tropius into a Grass/Dragon, and evolve Magcargo into anything.

Oh, and do something to Carnivine.

folksy

sophisticated
Honestly, I kind of question the need for any pokemon to be buffed. If solo runs have taught us anything, it's that any pokemon can be brought through the main game with enough dedication and clever thinking.

Beyond that it just becomes a matter of favoritism, really. Why specifically buff one pokemon? There's always going to be a balance of weak and strong pokemon in the competitive scene anyways, so why shift the ratio in one small direction? Nevermind the existence of "weak pokemon" tiers like UU and RU.

But in all honesty, I would love a Dunsparce evo...

KillerDraco

Masquerain in particular really needs a buff. It's so unique yet it has almost nothing else going for it.

I never understood why they decided to evolve a truly unique Bug/Water Pokemon into yet another generic Bug/Flying.

Farfetch'd, Luvdisc, and Delibird all need to evolve or SOMETHING. They're just... pretty much jokes in the grand scheme of things.

Cutty

Forever now
Evolve Tropius into a Grass/Dragon, and evolve Magcargo into anything.

Oh, and do something to Carnivine.

Do we have Grass/Dragon yet? That sounds like a cool idea.

Qwilfish needs to be boosted too...

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Stunfisk, in the competitive sense, really needs an evolution. Even smogon has put a "gimmick" sticker on its head. Not literally.

Status
Not open for further replies.