• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taraking

The most Favorite Pokemon region is Alola Region, which is now recently shown in the Pokemon sun and moon series. I like playing shooter and Multiplayer games online like Overwatch, Battlefield 1 etc.. Which I use to buy from the online shop like Instant-gaming, amazon etc.. Until now I have been playing the multiplayer online role-playing game which I was being suggested to Buy World of Warcraft 60 days along with the CD keys.

Lukejapsnwalker

Pokemon Fusion - Gen 2 & 3

Pokemon fusion 1-3 came out today.
I know a lot of people have been waiting for it.

Dont think it's from the same guy though.

I still cant post urls so best to check out the twitter page.

Twitter> pokegenfusion

can someone reply with the url?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Doesn't belong in the News Discussion either since it's not official news.

Nice info, although there's really no place for a thread about it. This won't create a worthwhile discussion either.

But you can put the link on your sig :)

Be an active member so that people see your sig often and found out about it ;)

KingZekrom333

Grrr... HUNGRY!!!
playing to your pokemons strenths and weaknesses

When choosing the right pokemon for battle consider its basic strengths and cover for all its weaknesses for example. Flying types always seem to have a higher attack special attack and speed stat so be sure to give it moves like agility and for talonflame and toucannon specificaly teach them both flame charge and give the slower one a quick claw as an added boost that way your pokemon is always garunteed to move first and boost speed stats in the process.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I overcome it by having different types for all my Pokemon

KingZekrom333

Grrr... HUNGRY!!!
how to beat a lapras

Though some people believe lapras to be unbeatable it still has 2 main type weaknesses to steel and electric 3 if u include fighting types use these type weaknesses with high power and accuracy to win

valeff

Yes, I know people would be willing to trade, as I filled out my dex, with the exception of the event specials. I am too new here to offer any other help.

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
Though some people believe lapras to be unbeatable it still has 2 main type weaknesses to steel and electric 3 if u include fighting types use these type weaknesses with high power and accuracy to win

Lapras isn't weak to steel. Just from the top of my head, Lapras is also weak against grass and rock too.

You deserve to be banned.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
@zekrom: i cant understand why you'd even start such topics here, there really isnt much of a talking point you raise in your threads, just some general knowledge you can learn which some quick research.

Razuma484

Pokemon Artist
I have played all the games. From my experience, I believe that my favorite region is Unova. Unova looks incredible. When I looked at the game for the first time, I felt right at home. I live in NY and Castelia City is just the Manhattan of pokemonXD. Unova is far away from the other regions, which is why in Black/White you could've only use the Unova pokemon. It forced you to not use pokemon you are used to, which was awesome. I would have never used Galvantuala because of those games!

My least favorite region is hmm...I guess Kanto. Believe me, I love all the regions, but Kanto seems so bland compared to other regions. Team Rocket even said"Screw it, you can have Kanto" and left to Johto. But I still will love Kanto( My first pokemon game was Leafgreen)

KingZekrom333

Grrr... HUNGRY!!!
ash meets gladion

What woul ashes reaction be if he.met gladion in the anime and lillie told ash that like in the video game she tells him that gladion is her brother? ??

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Well, some of us already knew his reaction, as the episode already aired in Japan some time ago.

Also, simple anime question like this doesn't really need a thread, we have the Anime Question thread ;)

Try asking there instead, read the rules first though.

Quesar

I need a shiny Hawlucha

If anyone out there has a shiny male Hawlucha for trade, please post what you'd like for it in this thread, and I'll see if I've got the Pokemon you want. Thanks.

Ernest-Panda

What's "The Great Bulbapedia Turkey Shoot"?

I recently found out about a particularly notorious instance of vandalism on Bulbapedia called "The Great Bulbapedia Turkey Shoot", which is mentioned on Bulbapedia's own page and was apparently "well documented"...except I can't find any information anywhere on what exactly this great "turkey shoot" was, and it's driving me nuts not knowing.

Would anybody care to fill me in?

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Can't say I have any idea what that is but this doesn't really need a thread. This also likely isn't the right forum for your question, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.