• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JosJuice

Slightly inactive

mangaeyes

When they make a film about it doing something bad but then it turns out its just a sad little Pokemon and Ash and his nosey friends save it. Oh look I just described every single Pokemon film ever.

sorry but I couldn't help myself

cocoa_adele

a legendary pokemon is one thats banned in the battle tower
or one that controls an element or something

JosJuice

Slightly inactive
I don't wanna sound fussy but thats actually an Uber. Most legendarys are Ubers but not all and some Ubers (ie. Wobbuffet) aren't legendary at all.
"Über" isn't an official Nintendo term.

Wobbufett, as well as Garchomp, are allowed in the Battle Tower.

CombuskensFlame

Combusken Trainer
To me the only legendary Pokemon are Mew, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Arceus.
I mean, they're the Pokemon that supposely created the world and the Pokemon race.

wad11656

CrazedPokémonBreeder
I mean, they're the Pokemon that supposely created the world and the Pokemon race.

Hey! Your first post! Welcome to Serebii forums!!

And yeah, I see your point there. No other legendaries really made a WORLD of difference, but I still don't agree with your definition.

For example, the legendary dogs are told about in old legends, and there's only 1 of each of them. I've got more reasoning, but I don't feel like going in more detail. lol XD

Narutopokedude

← currently hunting

Don't forget Regigigas who made the continents (I think). Don't forget other Pokemon watch over the world, like ho-oh, lugia, heatran, celebi, groudon, kyogre, and rayquaza. So I believe they qualify as legendaries too.

lucatio

cat lover 4 ever
legendarys are the ones told in story,in a myth or has a rare a ability/move like darkrai's bad dream.

Sykan

I think a pokemon would be considered Legendary when it has or had a major role in the world. As I recall (Might be wrong), Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres kept some kind of balance in... Something. Heard/Read something like that a very long time ago, don't remember exactly. Other legends have particular skills (Travelling through time, granting wishes, controlling time and space) or had a role in an important event (Creating the goddamned universe.)

Might also be defined as "The pokemon bad guys want so they can laugh nefariously while they talk about how they can use it to TAKE OVER THE WOOOOOOOOORLD, giving the heroes ample time to save the day." -shrug-

But yeah, I agree on that pokemon are legendary when The Pokemon Company/GameFreak say so. Word of God.

Last edited:

pokemaster001

Hell, even Blissey is.

how is blissey powerful!!!???
it's got like base 20 defense or something, the max is like 130 and if you spend time training it that much you don't have room for offensive power or something, and if you don't it will be defeated by any physical fighting move
in fact, in the battle factory there's a blissey with 25 defense (the lowest possible amount without a bad nature) a f*king tackle can take that out!

P.S. as I said before, legendaries are only obtainable once and you are the only one that has one

Status
Not open for further replies.