• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CLOSED: Trade LP Pikachu Exclusives for LP Eevee Ones

DKN117

Legend Tamer
I'm almost done with my Let's Go Pikachu Pokédex, but I need the LG Eevee exclusives and Golem (and Alolan Golem). I'm looking for someone(s) to trade me the following:

(Yours sent to me) for (Mine sent to you):
Graveler for Graveler
Alolan Graveler for Alolan Graveler
Meowth for Sandshrew
Ekans for Mankey
Bellsprout for Oddish
Vulpix for Growlithe
Koffing for Grimer
Pinsir for Scyther
Alolan Vulpix for Alolan Sandshrew
Alolan Meowth for Alolan Grimer

I will be available for Trading from 12:45P to 1:50P, 2:45P to 3:50P, 4:45P to 5:50P, and 7:00P to 10:00P. I live in California (as in, for me it's ~11:40A right now), so if you're not in the Pacific Time Zone find a timezone chart and adjust to figure out your times for the above.

Last edited:

DKN117

Legend Tamer
I can trade with you. I do not have Alolan Graveler or Omanyte though

Bringing my Switch out of sleep-mode now. My character's name is "Chase". What three-Pokemon "code" are we using?

Edit:
OUT OF TIME. Must wait until 2:45 now...

Butta

Alright I’ll be back on at 5:45
Eevee, rattata, jigglypuff

Edit: I’m EST if you couldn’t tell. But I also need to trade to evolve my kadabra, Haunter and Machoke

DKN117

Legend Tamer
Alright I’ll be back on at 5:45
Eevee, rattata, jigglypuff

Edit: I’m EST if you couldn’t tell. But I also need to trade to evolve my Kadabra, Haunter and Machoke

We'll do back-&-forth trades to evolve those three of yours as well as my Graveler, Alolan Graveler, and... well, I guess I'll pick a random 'mon for the third back-&-forth...

Butta

We'll do back-&-forth trades to evolve those three of yours as well as my Graveler, Alolan Graveler, and... well, I guess I'll pick a random 'mon for the third back-&-forth...

Sounds good. We’ll go down the list and then do the back and forth

DKN117

Legend Tamer
Okay, waking up my Switch, let's get things movin'.

Oh, and I just found out that, if I keep coming back and get lucky, I can find a Helix Fossil in Cerulean Cave. So I can remove Omanyte from my wanted list.

EDIT:
Eevee-Rattata-Jigglypuff
"Searching for a player to trade with..."
"Failed to connect with the other Trainer"

Eevee-Rattata-Jigglypuff

Eevee-Rattata-Jigglypuff

To hell with this, I'll just go back to level-grinding the Pokemon I do have...

Last edited:

DKN117

Legend Tamer
Gotcha!

EDIT: Or not...

Is there something wrong with the connection? Do we have crappy timing in trying to find each other? Or are you bailing on me?

"Failed to connect"

DKN117

Legend Tamer

Butta

Gotcha!

EDIT: Or not...

Is there something wrong with the connection? Do we have crappy timing in trying to find each other? Or are you bailing on me?

"Failed to connect"

I’m getting the same thing. Searching for player to trade with

Edit: pidget caterpie rattata

DKN117

Legend Tamer
Googling "Pokemon Let's Go Error Code 2-ADW2A-0017", but not finding any useful info...

DKN117

Legend Tamer
I guess you and I just can't Trade...

I'm going to have to wait for somebody else to find this thread and hope the network lets me and them trade instead...

DKN117

Legend Tamer
REPOSTING FOR FUTURE COMERS:

(Yours sent to me) for (Mine sent to you):
Alolan Graveler for Alolan Graveler
Ekans for Sandshrew
Bellsprout for Oddish
Vulpix for Growlithe
Koffing for Grimer
Pinsir for Scyther
Alolan Vulpix for Alolan Sandshrew
Alolan Meowth for Alolan Grimer

I will be available for Trading from 4:45P to 5:50P and from 7:00P to 10:00P. I live in California, so if you're not in the Pacific Time Zone find a timezone chart and adjust to figure out your times for the above.

EDIT: (Met someone in random trade that gave me a Kanto Meowth for a Mankey; removed that trade from the list)
9:30P EDIT: Met someone else who swapped Kanto Gravelers with me, so I have K-Golem now; removing from list and altering thread title

9:45P EDIT: I'm offline for the rest of the night and part of tomorrow; will be available again by ~2:45PM U.S. Pacific Time, hopefully.
...If I don't get a single trade offer by then, I swear to God...

Last edited:

JR9285

I'll trade with you. I only need Grimer and Mankey but I've got everything on your list and am willing to help out. I won't be online again until your 9pm though. I think you're only an hour ahead of me.

DKN117

Legend Tamer
I'll trade with you. I only need Grimer and Mankey but I've got everything on your list and am willing to help out. I won't be online again until your 9pm though. I think you're only an hour ahead of me.

Okay, then. I'm about to play SSBU for a bit, but will be booting up Let's Go Pikachu around ~4:45, at which point I'm going to try random trades (as in, inputting random codes and trying my luck with random traders around the globe) for the rest of the day (except a Minecraft session from 6 to 7), and anything I don't get by 9/10PM (mine/yours) tonight (which will be all of them, knowing my crappy luck...) we'll trade.

EDIT: And fair warning: I already gave away the Mankey I caught for this trading to a random Japanese player who gave me a (Kanto) Meowth in return...

Last edited:

JR9285

Sounds good. I was wrong about the zone though. I looked into it and I should be two hours ahead of you if I'm looking at it correctly. You're Pacific Time and I'm Central Time. So I'll be online again after your Minecraft session.