• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CLOSED: Trade LP Pikachu Exclusives for LP Eevee Ones

DKN117

Legend Tamer
And I'll be online until I make contact with you so there should be no worry about missing each other.

What three-Pokémon code are we using to connect?

DKN117

Legend Tamer

JR9285

Okay, I'm online now. Could you give me an updated trade list (your's/mine) since you've already gotten some of the Pokemon you needed? Just so there's no confusion of what is offered and what is expected from each offer. If you don't have a Mankey all I really need from you is Grimer so you can call the shots on what you need and what you'll give for it. I also have an Omanyte if you still need one.

DKN117

Legend Tamer
Okay, I'm online now. Could you give me an updated trade list (your's/mine) since you've already gotten some of the Pokemon you needed? Just so there's no confusion of what is offered and what is expected from each offer. If you don't have a Mankey all I really need from you is Grimer so you can call the shots on what you need and what you'll give for it. I also have an Omanyte if you still need one.

(Yours sent to me) for (Mine sent to you):
Ekans for Sandshrew
Bellsprout for Oddish
Vulpix for Growlithe
Koffing for Grimer
Pinsir for Scyther
Alolan Vulpix for Alolan Sandshrew
Alolan Meowth for Alolan Grimer
Alolan Graveler for Alolan Graveler

I found a Helix Fossil in Cerulean Cave, so I no longer need an Omanyte.

Now then, lemme boot up my Switch and let's go down that list.

DKN117

Legend Tamer
Error Code: 2-ADW2a-0017
Failed to connect with the other Trainer.

...****! AGAIN?!?!

DKN117

Legend Tamer
Gotcha!

DKN117

Legend Tamer
WOO!! Thanks so much! Now all I need to do is some level-grinding to evolve these guys, and I'll have a complete Pokedex! ...Well, except for Mew, Meltan, and Melmetal, but that's fine.

JR9285

WOO!! Thanks so much! Now all I need to do is some level-grinding to evolve these guys, and I'll have a complete Pokedex! ...Well, except for Mew, Meltan, and Melmetal, but that's fine.
And they should all be ready to evolve at their next level up. I did the grinding already. : )