• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Here's the little booger:
Ndb0cPE.png

I got it in a wonder trade, but I personally have no need for it. However, I certainly know its value! :D

I'm looking for a couple of 6-IV 'mons, myself: Clawitzer and Doublade. Either one would do for me. And of course, feel free to post offers of your own!

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I don’t have a 6 IV Clawitzer but I can give you one so you can breed for one if you’d like. But are you sure it’s legit? A lot of hacked Pokémon are programmed to be like your Flapple.

0bobloblaw0

I'm not sure if 6iv mons have much value. 9/10 they are considered hacked, otherwise I'd of gotten rid of mines long ago

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I'm not sure if 6iv mons have much value. 9/10 they are considered hacked, otherwise I'd of gotten rid of mines long ago
I don’t have a 6 IV Clawitzer but I can give you one so you can breed for one if you’d like. But are you sure it’s legit? A lot of hacked Pokémon are programmed to be like your Flapple.

I've caught 6-IV 'mons in Max Raid battles before, including a Charizard I'm also trying to get rid of.

It's rare, but it happens.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Exactly. The screenshot cuts off where this Flapple was caught and the Original Trainer’s name. Having it be a Gigamax Pokemon on top of its IVs and being Shiny is raising quite a few red flags.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Exactly. The screenshot cuts off where this Flapple was caught and the Original Trainer’s name. Having it be a Gigamax Pokemon on top of its IVs and being Shiny is raising quite a few red flags.

Good point. Here's a full pic of those details.
W3CPGgS.jpg

oa5q12e.jpg

With that said, I do notice this one was hatched, rather than caught. I've bred 'mons myself, but I do understand the suspicion.

Last edited:

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I just noticed its ball. Ain't no 'mon hatching out of that. That b**** is hacked.

Never mind! Show's over! Close thread!

Note to Self: Start breeding your own 6-IV 'mons. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.