• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Closest Calls

pooheadkid

Psychic Trainer
ever had a time when u thought youd lost but made it through? post here.

as for me, i was in silver trench with zapdos(leader) squirtle(water poke required) and venusaur(partner). it was all going smooth until i got to level 50 where both my partners died. around level 69, i ran out of food and max elixir. i thought i was gonna die, and actually did. luckily, zapdos was holding revive seed and got revived. it was really frustrating but i made it to lugia and defeated it using thorns and some thunderbolt attack.

again, post here. i want to hear about your closest calls, too.

JONNO.FRESH

Rayquaza. My Partner Chiko died while i was using dig but i had a revive seed and it revived hit Ray with Razor Leaf and i killed him with dig

mrbrightside69

*The Water Warrior*
Yeah same here when i was in the buried relic i got to level 83 and ran out of food and my blastoise and typlosion only had a little bit f pp left, but yeah so basically what happened was i died of hunger, i was so close to getting to mew and now i have to start all over.

EckoDude42

Yukimenoko Rox!!
Kyogre. I (Glalie) fired off an Ice Beam, and my partners (Blaziken and Sceptile) didn't have any move's for the angle Kyogre was in on that first turn.

Kyogre moved one step forward. I repeated with Ice Beam, and Blaziken used Double Kick, each kick doing about 198 Damage!!

Sceptile Slashed threw with a Leaf Blade to bring the mammoth down.

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
I finished Deep Ruins / Buried Relic / Chitei Iseki COMPLETELY, finishing it with <50% hunger, no PP Max, no Food items, no berries, barely any Move PP, etc.

:/ That was a close enough call for me. Now, I must go deep again to complete my first S rank mission.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
floor 21 in the latias dungeon all partners died and then right when i saw the stairs a pkmn killed me- fortunatley i had a revive seed that revived me then the pkmn killed me again

Taruta the Blue Mage

Newtypes represent!
Mt. Faraway. Got to Ho-oh he killed me twice *I got revived thanks to 2 revival seeds* I had no berries and I had 1 H left, then I unleased Surf and I took it down

BlackHeart

Gnarf Gnarf Gnarf
Team Dark, I call it.

Grand Canyon, Me,Cydiquial, Yanma and Dodou (Dodou was a about to join)

Two Houndooms and a Tarous and Killed Dodou who made me waste my last revival seed and then he ran away T_T.

Then I had 2hp left and I took a step back and started throwing Gravel Rocks. Together, we luckly managed to defeat them. The only good thing is the Taurous decided to join us. He's pretty Helpful too :)

mewfanforlife

I was badly poisoned and luckily made it ot the stair case with 5 health left. I was out of all berries so I was really nervous.

Legendary star

I was playing Ruby version and I was battling this trainer. Her pokemon defeated all mine except my level 15 zubat. I was on the last pokemon and had no hope of winning. But somehow, I won with leech life!