• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Closest pokemon related item to you

Charaligatr

The Secret Rascal
Aside from the games, what's the nearest thing, to where you currently are, to do with pokemon? For me, it's a talking pikachu toy from burger king (ebay job lot) which has become my unoffical desk mascot. Got a pouch in its back that has no real purpose, so its storing spare change at the mo.

What's yours?

Rakurai

I recently moved, and therefore, I have not yet unpacked all of my things. But before, it was the Electrike and Manectric figurines I had on top of my dresser. If I had a computer in my room, I'd probably put them on there, instead.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
My cusions Pysduck card wicht is 3 kilometers away because it was my only card and i gave it to here for her birthday (my Cosion is 26).

~*Opal Totodile*~

Aura*~Lovies
A Mew toy that i've had since i was little =3 It lives on my bedside table

~*Opal Totodile*~

Aura*~Lovies
Errr....the pot that used to have Pokémon lollipops in it and is now a ceremonial holder of numerous novelty writing instruments.

lol, i have use a tigger mug for 'numerous novelty writing instruments'

TheLegendObsesser

< I'll be back!
A red pikachu watch. it's on me...

nubinator

Banned
I once had a little Alakazam figure thing about the size of your pinky.

He was awesome.