• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Clothes

I don't really pay attention, but looking at myself now I usually wear sport-related clothing. I hate hate HATE jeans and Short-shorts. I don't know the real reason why, I just don't like the feeling of them...according to my dad I always look like crap. (I think I do too)

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Clothes ?

iFi Salamander

I'm a vampire!
I tend to wear things that either flaunt my body, or make me look high class. I have a winter jacket that was $300. I sewed eagle crests on the end of each sleeves. It is one of those fancy looking wool coats.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
i like tall the lcothes. it's fooo cool.

Nana

I really love fashion, so I do put effort into what I wear.

That being said, I sat at home all day, so I'm just in my lounge wear.

Fatal

Banned
I am wearing a fuzzy jacket, grey jeans, and a t-shirt. It is a little chilly in the morning but it warms up in the afternoon so then I take the jacket off. I usually wear graphic tees, jeans and casual sneakers like Converse or DC. Sometimes I wear basketball style clothes but not as often.

Rave

Banned
my clothes are too mainstream for the hipsters

32er

TM87? I got TM32 :]
I like wearing purple top hats with a giant 32 on the front and purple tuxedos.