• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Clothing help?

I need to borrow a few pokemon to get in game clothing, I don't want to keep them: Zarude, Meltan, Slowbro, and Galarian Slowking.

I also don't see the guy in the wyndon stadium for one of the jacket and tights sets ( C x L ).

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
I need to borrow a few pokemon to get in game clothing, I don't want to keep them: Zarude, Meltan, Slowbro, and Galarian Slowking.

I also don't see the guy in the wyndon stadium for one of the jacket and tights sets ( C x L ).
You have to beat the new tournament (with the double battles) twice for him to show up at Wyndon.

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
Oh okay, what do I click on for that?
Sorry for the late reply. I think its after you beat one of the DLCs you get invited to this tournament with double battles, where you work with a partner trainer. After you beat that once, you can go back to the league arena and talk to the desk guy and request to do a star tournament again. Once you beat it the 2nd time, he shows up and you can get those clothing. I believe this is all correct, it's been awhile since I've done this haha.