• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Club Double Trouble (a double battling community)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trident20

ground types
I use misdreavus and heatran core with misdreavus using skill swap on heatran to give him levitate. Does that count?

thats pretty cool. i think some day i wanna try a evio murkrow. also i have used a porygonz.

normal gem hyper beam.......WOW

drizzleboy12

Exeggutor XD

Exeggutor @ Sitrus Berry
Trait: Harvest
EVs: 244 HP / 28 Def / 236 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Power Swap
- Leaf Storm
- Protect
- Psyshock

My little brother in juniors division got 5th place at philadelphia using this.

joej m

Club Double Trouble
Exeggutor XD

Exeggutor @ Sitrus Berry
Trait: Harvest
EVs: 244 HP / 28 Def / 236 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Power Swap
- Leaf Storm
- Protect
- Psyshock

My little brother in juniors division got 5th place at philadelphia using this.
yes and wolfey got 2nd place in the world with it :p not sure with those EV's but... same moves.

Chingchar

Tornadus, Kingdra (although I suppose a lot of people use now), Nidoking, Eviolite Trapinch

Can't think of many to be honest don't know how much Nidoking Is used I use it in the OU tier and it functions fairly well. I have seen an increase in the use of Kingdra so I suppose he doesn't count. Tornadus Nuff' said. Trapinch an underestimated threat although not very good in the OU tier, not that I used it lol

Chingchar

Mwhahaha I see that got you attention have used it in UU and people laugh and think they've won and then.... BAM! STAB earthquake and base 100 power is nothing to laugh at! This is the set I use:

Trapinch
Item~Eviolite (used to be life orb but I needed more bulk)
Nature~Brave/Adamant Brave if TR adamant if not
EV's 252 HP/252 ATK/4 Def
Ability~Sheer Force
Moveset
~ Crunch
~ Earthquake
~ Quick Attack
~ Rock Slide

Tried this as a joke and it becam a beast lol

joej m

Club Double Trouble
Mwhahaha I see that got you attention have used it in UU and people laugh and think they've won and then.... BAM! STAB earthquake and base 100 power is nothing to laugh at! This is the set I use:

Trapinch
Item~Eviolite (used to be life orb but I needed more bulk)
Nature~Brave/Adamant Brave if TR adamant if not
EV's 252 HP/252 ATK/4 Def
Ability~Sheer Force
Moveset
~ Crunch
~ Earthquake
~ Quick Attack
~ Rock Slide

Tried this as a joke and it becam a beast lol

i meant in doubles :p

@lavaburst14:
i think that mienshao doesn't get used much because hitmontop does basically what it does but it has intimidate, which is awesome. virizion is freaking awesome! :D great rain counter. with EV's:
40 HP/ 212 attack / 252 speed (jolly) it can KO politoad and tyranitar (unless it has defense investment) with a grass gem leaf blade! :D

But the speed and inner focus gives mienshao a good niche!

just saying, it seems like a lot of you only come on the club when i am on... even though that is flattering (lol :p), there is another leader (drizzleboy12) and you can be on whenever. this only applies to some of you. ;)

Last edited:

firemaster01

A fire trainer
Hi my name is firemaster01(I am drizzleboy's brother) and I am a competitive double battler!
My favorite VGC pokemon is aron because he got me at 13th place at nationals.
My favorite pokemon is infernape.
Because I am awesome at double battles.
Tournament holder.

P.S Drizzleboy did this for me:)

Status
Not open for further replies.