• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Club FAQ - (Updated March 22, 2017)

RainaXainne

Balanced Trainer
I wasn't quite sure where to post this question. I think we need a club for Bullying victims. It's a problem that just seems to be getting worse and worse. I really don't know where to start or what exactly to say as my first post. Anyone willing to help me out starting this club?

I wasn't quite sure where to post this question. I think we need a club for Bullying victims. It's a problem that just seems to be getting worse and worse. I really don't know where to start or what exactly to say as my first post. Anyone willing to help me out starting this club?
Are you talking about a club where victims of bullying activities can cope with each other? You can discuss about the woes victims face, ways victims can deal with these bullying problems and how to solve them, etc. I hope this helps.
Uh, tiny question. Ifyou own one club, are you allowed tocreate another?
Yes you can own many clubs but please be responsible and tend to them all.
If the club holds a drawing sort of related to the club, is it allowed?

To be more specific, a Sinnoh Club holds a drawing contest and recommends members to draw Sinnoh Pokemon .is that allowed?
As long as it relates to the club subject, then a drawing contest (or any other type of contest) is fine. So yes a Sinnoh club can hold a drawing contest since members are drawing Sinnoh Pokemon.

joej m

Club Double Trouble
i am thinking of making a club for double battling. are you allowed to put a second post and make a little "trade shop" filled with pokemon that people in the club have up for trade? just to let everyone see any pokemon they might want or post there own?

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Um question, can someone tell how to get rid of a poll and start a new one or is it that you can only do one poll only?

You can only have one poll at a time. You'll need to PM a mod if you want a different poll.

i am thinking of making a club for double battling. are you allowed to put a second post and make a little "trade shop" filled with pokemon that people in the club have up for trade? just to let everyone see any pokemon they might want or post there own?

I would think so, as long as it's relevant and the little trade shop doesn't become the focus of the club (the focus of the club should remain as double battling). You might be better off looking at the actual Trade Shops section for that, or just keeping it to VMs and/or PMs, though.

Last edited:

Espeon EX

On-and-Off User
Question, I was looking in the Fan Art Shops for the Secret Labrotory(owned by Blood Red Absol), because I had requested a banner from there, and I was checking to see if it was done. Well when I looked it was GONE! I could not find it on the two pages of Fan Art Shops. What happened to it? Because the banner I requested was for my club, and I would kinda like to have it... Also, who do I PM to change the name of my club?

Last edited:
Question, I was looking in the Fan Art Shops for the Secret Labrotory(owned by Blood Red Absol), because I had requested a banner from there, and I was checking to see if it was done. Well when I looked it was GONE! I could not find it on the two pages of Fan Art Shops. What happened to it? Because the banner I requested was for my club, and I would kinda like to have it... Also, who do I PM to change the name of my club?
1. Fan Art Shops and Clubs are two different sections. If your banner is gone, you may want to contact the person who made your banner if they can get it again. Otherwise you may have to get a new banner. The person might have deleted it for whatever reason but you have to talk to them, not us.

2. If you want to change the name of your club, PM me and let me know what you want to change it to. (with a link to the desired club added of course)

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
Are the Pokémon menu icons allowed for claims? Because on my club I have a claim section and I was thinking of having the Pokémon's smilie as the icon for someone's claim.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Are the Pokémon menu icons allowed for claims? Because on my club I have a claim section and I was thinking of having the Pokémon's smilie as the icon for someone's claim.

As in, are you allowed to have a claims section like the one below?

;124; - Claimed by Red
;221; - Claimed by Green Lanturn
;365; - Claimed by User3
;378; - Claimed by Random_User

Then I don't see why not. Just keep in mind that claims made in a club aren't 'official' claims like the ones made in the Official Claim a Pokemon thread.

If I've misunderstood your question, just post again :)

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
As in, are you allowed to have a claims section like the one below?

;124; - Claimed by Red
;221; - Claimed by Green Lanturn
;365; - Claimed by User3
;378; - Claimed by Random_User

Then I don't see why not. Just keep in mind that claims made in a club aren't 'official' claims like the ones made in the Official Claim a Pokemon thread.

If I've misunderstood your question, just post again :)

Well. I meant are we allowed to use the smilies. Because I know in some sections of Serebii smilies are banned, and I don't wanna risk it.

Well. I meant are we allowed to use the smilies. Because I know in some sections of Serebii smilies are banned, and I don't wanna risk it.
You're allowed to use smilies in your post but don't abuse them. Smilies on posts tend to be banned from being posted because we have those type of posters to decide to share all the animated sprites they think is cool.

My recommendation is that you DON'T use them. They may be small in size but if you have a thousand club members and you post has a thousand smilies, it might hurt somebody's bandwidth PLUS limit the character amount you can use in a post.

Last edited:

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I am planning a new club, and I was wondering if pokemon type clubs are still allowed. I read all the rules, and it might of said it there, but I just want to be sure. Thank you.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
I am planning a new club, and I was wondering if pokemon type clubs are still allowed. I read all the rules, and it might of said it there, but I just want to be sure. Thank you.

Yeah they are allowed, as long as one for your type doesn't exist already. You can refer to the 'General Pokémon Clubs' section of the Club Index to check whether or not a Pokemon type club exists.

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
I've seen some clubs where on the disapproved/approved list, it says the creator has permission to bump the club? Mine's on the second page, (very recently approved), but I haven't gotten any form of permission to bump it. Can I go ahead and bump it, or do I need permission?

I've seen some clubs where on the disapproved/approved list, it says the creator has permission to bump the club? Mine's on the second page, (very recently approved), but I haven't gotten any form of permission to bump it. Can I go ahead and bump it, or do I need permission?
If you get no permission then you cannot bump it. Anybody but the club owner can post afterwards if they wish to join.