• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Club FAQ - (Updated March 22, 2017)

D

Deleted member 133172

If I've waited more than a week and my club hasn't been approved or dissaprooved, just ignored, can I PM a mod asking them to check it out, because it says that it should just take a day or two, I've waited about 9 days I think.

JB!

Hi!
If I've waited more than a week and my club hasn't been approved or dissaprooved, just ignored, can I PM a mod asking them to check it out, because it says that it should just take a day or two, I've waited about 9 days I think.

I've waited about a week or two too. Should I PM too?

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
If a club doesnt appear within the week then it has more than likely been dissaprooved.

JB I have no record of you submiting a club to begin with.

Armando Payne

Was my group dissapproved? And why was it? (Mine was the Phoenix Wright/ Ghost Trick club)

Monochromatic

A.k.a: Nemo
Simple question:

Can you lead both a Social Group and a Club about the same topic, assuming that it complies with rules and will attract interest, and all that?

Mizz Nikki

Operations Director
I have a quick question. Has there ever been a club for the Nickelodeon TV show Big Time Rush?

No. 1 Machop Fan

Am I allowed to advertise a related website with a chatroom in the opening post of my club?

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
I was wondering, if you are part of a club, but want to make your own, can you both own a club and be a member of one at the same time? Or do you have to quit the club your a member of?

Am I allowed to advertise a related website with a chatroom in the opening post of my club?
As long as it won't throw any malware or the works at users, I suppose so. Not sure why you'd bother with a chatroom when people should be talking in the club.
I was wondering, if you are part of a club, but want to make your own, can you both own a club and be a member of one at the same time? Or do you have to quit the club your a member of?
You can be an owner of many clubs and a member in many other clubs. Just as long as you're willing to contribute and not be dead space, join all the clubs if you want.

aurasageluke

AuraSage
I accidently (I think) turned in a not finished club, called the Close Combat Club. Can I remake it please? Or get the information back? Also, I'm making a ranking system. Can other websites be included in ranking? Like, if your a certain rank, and you have an account on another site, is that Ok? No commercialing intended.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Question?
How often do you check the clubs that have been submitted?

Shiny_Wooper

I have 2 questions
1)is there a limit of how many clubs you can join?
2)If i want to quit a club do i just pm/vm the owner and say that or is there some 'process' you have to go through?

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
I have 2 questions
1)is there a limit of how many clubs you can join?
2)If i want to quit a club do i just pm/vm the owner and say that or is there some 'process' you have to go through?

1. There's no limit, as long as you're relatively active (if you're not active in a club, I believe a club owner has the right to remove you so don't be surprised if that happens).
2. Just let the owner know.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
If you submit a club and it gets disapproved, can you re-submit it with corrections to get it approved?

Flandre

Fluffy Flareon
How old does your account have to be before you can actually make your own club?

How old does your account have to be before you can actually make your own club?
As the above user stated, there's no requirements to make your own club. Simply make sure you create and maintain a good club by following the rules.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
If the club holds a drawing sort of related to the club, is it allowed?

To be more specific, a Sinnoh Club holds a drawing contest and recommends members to draw Sinnoh Pokemon .is that allowed?