• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Club for Brock's Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock Harrison

Zephyr Trainer
I'm eager to see Brock's return to Pewter Gym in the Hoenn specials whenever they come out. It does help verify why Brock gave away every Pokémon he had (including Onix and Crobat...why?!).

How do you suppose they'll explain Brock's mom returning after his father claimed he passed away back in the beginning of Indigo.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Today's question: What instruments are best suited for Brock?

My picks:

Acoustic guitar-He's always struck me as the acoustic guitar kind of person...which is why I give him one whenever he appears in my work--and he plays said guitar at least once in the course of the story.
Harmonica-So he can play the blues when he gets rejected, again.
Voice-Do I really have to explain this? He just sounds great regardless of which version you watch!
Saxophone-for when he does have to turn the lights down low.

Geodude

Let's post some Brock quotes:

from Freeze Frame!
Brock: "Wouldn't this be the perfect spot to curl up with a hot cocoa and a warm Nurse Joy?" *everyone looks at him funny* "Uh...that's not what I meant! I meant a warm fire!"

XD

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
"Well, that's progress--at least his mouth is working." --Brock, about Ash complaining.
(Mewtwo Strikes Back)

"Maybe you could throw it back and try for a coffee maker?" --Brock to Misty, after Misty catches a teapot
(The Totodile Duel)

[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/IcySapphire64/Pokemon/Brockfrustrated2.jpg[/IMG139]

Brock: What did you have to mess up our big number?
Lombre: For one thing, you forgot to tune your guitar...

Last edited:
T

Transducer

Hmm quotes... lets see...

"Whats that perfume, catch of the day? Is it hot here or is it just you?" - From Pros and Con Artists when he's flirting with every girl coordinator.

*Wobuffett pops out from its Pokeball*Wobbbufettt!
Brock: "Wobufett! Don't do that!" (From The Bicker The Better)

"Hey Ash! Pulverize this guy!" (From The Path to the Pokemon League)

Thats all I can come up with for now. I gotta watch some of the eps over again to find some good ones.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Uh oh...somebody forgot to color Brock.

[IMG139]http://img174.echo.cx/img174/4178/brockcolorless2oj.jpg[/IMG139]

::gets markers and begins to color::

Last edited:

Brock Harrison

Zephyr Trainer
"I'm Brock, hello ladies!"

"Uh...Ash, shouldn't we put some clothes on first?"

"This ship needs a captain!"

"There's nothing like a good stretch before swimming! I'm loose as a goose!" (Wha...?)

Ah, good times with da Brock man, lol. So...of all the ladies that Brock's proposed to, whom would have been the best selection for him? In terms of personality, etc., that is...

T

Transducer

Nice quotes there but can you specify from which episodes did you get them? Anyways, I don't have any at the moment...

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/IcySapphire64/Pokemon/Brockfrustrated2.jpg[/IMG139]

Brock: WHY did you screw up our big number?
Lombre: Well, for one thing, you forgot to tune your guitar...

Last edited:

Brock Harrison

Zephyr Trainer
Let's see...

The first came from "Lights, Camera, Quack-tion!"

The second: "Dig Those Diglett!"

Third: "Pokéball Peril" (Brock's infamous leave from Ash's journeys in the Orange Islands)

And the fourth...errrrr...don't know the name, but it was the episode in which Brock captured Lotad.

Brock Harrison

Zephyr Trainer
Quite an interesting rendition of the original, heheh. For only having two songs, Brock's done pretty well in the singing department, lol. "Two Perfect Girls" and "Takeshi's Paradise"...

"They don't call me 'Brock the Rock' for nothing! Ha ha ha ha!" - Brock
"They must mean the rocks in his head..." - Misty
- It's Mr. Mimie Time!

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Today's question: Would you like to hear Brock sing again?

I would, since he sounds great no matter which version you watch! (I'd also make him play an acoustic guitar during said song)

Medea

Excalibur
^Yeah, that would be good to hear him sing!

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
[IMG139]http://img182.echo.cx/img182/1711/brockmistybathroommess8tb.jpg[/IMG139]

Brock: Ew...
Misty: Okay, whose idea was it to have a shaving cream fight in the bathroom?

Last edited:

Medea

Excalibur
[IMG135]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/medea10/image9kq.jpg[/IMG135]
Oh how cute!

Brock Harrison

Zephyr Trainer
Hmmmmm...do you suppose that Brock started to catch different Pokémon besides the rock/ground variety to have some originality in the Hoenn region separate from his gym leader identity in Kanto?

The guy went from having Onix, Geodude, and others to having water Pokémon like Mudkip and Lotad (which evolves to Lombre and then Ludicolo). One would have thought that Misty was the one specializing in water Pokémon. Perhaps something happened while Brock visited with his family in Pewter City. On the other hand, maybe each protagonist (Ash, May, and Brock) needed to have a different Hoenn starter Pokémon. Or...I could just be reading too much into this, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.