• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Club for Brock's Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock Harrison

Zephyr Trainer
Geodude said:
You can't ask for downloads anywhere on the Serebii.net forums.

[img135]http://www.geoscreens.com/brock/157onix.jpg[/img135]
Have I ever mentioned that Onix is one of my favorite Pokemon?

[img135]http://www.geoscreens.com/brock/157onixtackle.jpg[/img135]
It's pretty underpowered in the games though, and that's a fact.

It's a shame that Brock is one of the gym leaders at the beginning of the Pokémon journey in the games as opposed to toward the end. With additional moves and higher level rock and ground types, perhaps it wouldn't be so easy. Maybe if he allowed his Onix to evolve into Steelix...or included some of his anime characters' Pokémon, like Crobat or Forretress...

Then again, I guess that would be crossing the line for a gym leader specializing solely on rock/ground types, lol.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
And now, a funny Brock scene from my fics: Brock as a tap dancer!

..."Okay..." Ash stooped down and cradled Pikachu in his arms. "How do you think I did, Pikachu?"

"Pika pika pi, pikapi..." Pikachu began, gesturing to the scoreboard to prove his point, "pika pi pi pikachu!" With that, he gave Ash a playful static shock.

"You thought I was going to lose when May took the lead?" Ash mused. Pikachu nodded. "Do you think we'd be celebrating if I lost?" Pikachu shook his head no. "Then come celebrate with me!" Pikachu squealed with delight as Ash hoisted him in the air.

"Aww..." Misty commented. "They look cute when they play together."

"I'll say..." Brock started, and was about to say more until he noticed a nearby lounge close to one of the portable arenas, where Nurse Joy was sitting, apparently engrossed in a novel.

Misty noticed Brock's thoughtful expression and glanced over at the lounge window. "What is it, Brock?

"Hmmm..." Brock thought a little bit longer, then turned towards the grand hall exit. "Excuse me for a moment...." and he disappeared into the crowd.

"What's he doing?" Ash wondered.

"Probably left to concoct some elaborate scheme to woo Nurse Joy...but who knows...He could've gone back to get something from the room or take a bathroom break...who knows..." Misty sighed. "We'll just wait here...

---------

After an hour, Ash and Misty were still waiting for Brock to return. Ash paced the floor by his chair, and Misty just watched some of the other duels. Finally, Ash collapsed in his chair. exhausted. "What's taking him so long? You'd think he'd be back by now..." No sooner had he said this, the lights on a makeshift stage went up, and a catchy melody began to play over the speakers. Then, Brock appeared in a sparkling red jacket, sparkling black pants, and black shoes to match. A top hat with a red stripe on it sat on his head, completing the look.

Misty then heard a clack-clack-clackety-clack noise coming from the stage as Brock danced to the music. "What's that?"

"Pika pi!" Pikachu replied, pointing at Ash's shoes.

"It's his shoes making all that noise?" Misty asked, puzzled.

Ash watched the dance with interest. "I didn't even know Brock could tap dance!"

"He is quite good..." Misty mused as Brock began to sing as he danced:

Oh-wo-over and over...

I try to prove my love to you...

Over and over...

What more can I do?

Over and over,

My friends say I'm a fool...

But oh-wo-over and over...

I'll be a fool for you!...

Just then, Misty got an idea. "Come on, Ash!" She grabbed Ash's hand and dragged him to the stage.

"Hey, wait, Mistyyyyyy!!!!!" Ash protested as he tripped over stray rocks, catches in the carpet, and whizzing past other people, all the way to the stage behind Brock, just as Brock sang 'Cause you've got...

Personality... Misty sang, kicking up her legs.

"Misty...I can't dance!" Ash complained, trying his hardest to kick up his legs like Misty was.

"Quit complaining and kick!" Misty ordered. With that, she began to sing a backup melody to Brock's song:

"Walk....
Brock sang.

"The personality... Misty and Ash echoed.

Talk.... Brock continued, skipping across the stage as he danced.

"The personality..." the others echoed.

"Smile...." Brock twirled a little as he ascended a small stairway in front of the makeshift chorus line, which had now grown to include some curious bystanders.

"The personality..."

"Charm..."
Brock continued, doing some kicking along with his chorus line.

"The personality..."

"Love..."
Brock struck a pose among the line....

"The personality..."

"Plus you've got a great big he-ah-art!"
Brock sang, dancing down the stairway on the stage towards Nurse Joy, who had come out of the lounge to see what was going on. She giggled as Brock sang "So over...

"Over and over..." Misty and Ash echoed.

"And over..." Brock continued, halfway skipping as he danced.

"Over and over..." Misty and Ash echoed again.

"Oh, I'll be a fool for you..."
Brock sang, pointing at Nurse Joy on the word 'you'. Nurse Joy stifled a giggle as she continued to watch the show.

"Over and over..." the chorus line echoed.

"Now over..."
Brock was approaching his starting point.

"Over and over..."

"and over..." Brock waved to Officer Jenny as she entered the room, interested.

"Over and over..."

"What more can I do?" Brock sang, smiling at the two girls.

Officer Jenny turned to Nurse Joy. "So, what inspired Mr. Lovebird here to do this?"

"Well, I have to admit, this is quite a show!" Nurse Joy laughed as Brock sang "Cause you've got..." again, restarting the chorus.

"Hmm...the chorus line's a nice touch...and Lover-boy looks good in sparklies...." Officer Jenny noted as the music went into a dance break, allowing Brock to dance solo.

----------

Meanwhile, in a backstage area, Team Rocket waited, listening to the show going on out on the stage. "Okay, guys...you know the plan?" James asked everyone.

"And you also know why we're here?" Jessie asked.

"Yeah, I know!" Meowth exclaimed, confident in the latest plot the team had concocted.

"Okay, why are we here?" James asked with a sly smirk.

"'Cause we've got..." Meowth began. "Da personality!"

"The personality?" Jessie and James looked at each other, confused.

"Da personality...da personality....da personality...." Meowth continued to sing and kick up his legs. "Everybody now!...da personality...."

"Wobba! Wobba!" Wobbufett also joined in the dancing.

"Okay, besides the personality, why are we here?" Jessie sighed, exasperated as Meowth's sudden burst into song.

"Quiet down! I'm trying to watch da dancer on da stage!" Meowth shushed as Brock continued his dance, mesmerized by the steps.

James looked out on the stage. "You know...I have a better idea..." and he dragged Jessie and Meowth into a costume storage closet, slamming the door behind him. "We'll dress up and blend into the chorus line...then when the song's over, we'll take Pikachu!"

"Great idea!" Jessie called as she rummaged through the various suits, dresses, hats, masks, and other props. She emerged from the pile wearing a pale yellow dress. "How's this?"

"Perfect, darling!" James replied as he threw on a pinstripe shirt and small hat, also grabbing a cane from the pile of props. "Okay! Let's go!" The three Rockets raced onto the darkened part of the stage and squeezed into the chorus line.

"Hey!" one girl complained as Jessie squeezed herself in.

"Pardon me, sir..." James scrunched himself in between two boys, right as the music concluded the solo.

---------

Brock posed as the music paused for a moment, then sang again:

Wo-wo-wo...

Oh-wo-over and over,

I said that I love you...
He tapped a step in rhythm to the music as he descended the stairway.

Over and over...

Honey, love, it's the truth! Officer Jenny couldn't resist laughing at this.

Over and over...

They still say I'm a fool! Some curious girls giggled as they watched the unfolding routine.

But oh-wo-over and over...

I'll be a fool for you!

'Cause you got... Brock skipped over to a spot facing Officer Jenny as he started the chorus again.

Personality... sang the chorus line, which had now swelled to over 100 people.

"Walk....

"The personality...

"Talk..."

"The personality...

"Smile..."

"The personality...

"Charm..."

"The personality...

"Love...

"The personality...

"Plus you've got a great big he-ah-art! So over...

"Over and over..."

"And over..."

"Over and over..."

Brock pointed at Officer Jenny this time, causing her to smile a little, but she was also somewhat embarrassed.

"Over and over..."

"Now over..."

"Over and over..."

"And over..."

"Over and over..."

"What more can I do? 'Cause you've got..."

Personality...

"Walk....

"The personality...

"Talk..."

"The personality...

"Smile..."

"The personality...

"Charm..."

"The personality...

"Love...

"The personality...

"Plus you've got a great big he-ah-art! So over...

"Over and over..."

"And over..."

"Over and over..."

"Over and over..."

"Now over..."

"Over and over..."

"And over..."

"Over and over..."

"What more can I do? 'Cause you've got..."

----------

James could feel the sweat forming on his head as he continued to kick up his legs. He, Jessie, and Meowth had been only kicking for a few minutes, but to him, it felt like several hours. "Hey, Jessie?" he whispered.

"What?" Jessie asked.

"Please remind me why we're kicking our legs like this..." James sighed. "My legs are getting tired...

"We're supposed to! Now quit complaining and sing!" Jessie retorted as the chorus began again.

-----------

Brock smiled as he danced, apparently pleased with himself. Not only had he gotten the attention of two girls, but he had also attracted an entire crowd that liked him, too. Pleased with this thought, he belted out another chorus. But when he got to "Plus you've got a great big he-ah-art!", there was a sudden crash from offstage, causing the entire chorus line to gasp.

"What's going on?" Ash asked, apparently panicked. Everyone else fled the stage as Jessie and James appeared on the stairwell behind Brock.

"And you've got a great big mouth!" Jessie chided Brock.

"That's not how the song goes!" Brock protested.

"Who cares how the song goes? We're taking the stage now!" and Jessie stuck out her foot, sending Brock falling to the ground with a thud....

Brock Harrison

Zephyr Trainer
Heheh, very creative! A fitting song for the Brock man. It'd be even funnier to see him in his "Takeshi's Paradise" costume, heheh.

It may be appropriate to have Brock sing a rendition of a formerly popular song now titled, "Brocko #5", lol.

T

Transducer

My oh my @_@ This is ......so sweet ^^;; It's VERY nice FR XP Brock should do some real break dancing lol. And I agree with that title "Brocko #5" XD Were Joy and Jenny actually enjoying his performance or did they somehow get a sick pleasure out of seeing it? o_O My mind is in dirty places right now :p

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Actually, they were in the audience because they were curious,

Another scene from my work: Brock as a Western fiddler! (don't laugh...)

..."You let the band go, RIGHT NOW!!!" Misty demanded.

"Oh yeah, try and make us!" James retorted.

Misty turned to answer James' taunt when a whistle echoed through the hall. "Huh?"

"What?" Jessie watched, surprised, as Brock appeared on the stage, calmly sawing away at his fiddle. "I thought we'd tied up the band!"

"Step we gaily, on we go, heel for heel and toe for toe!" Brock commanded. At this, Jessie grabbed James and began to twirl him about, only stopping to touch her heel, then her toe, to the floor.

"But..." James protested as Jessie dragged him across the floor.

"You heard the caller, now do as he says!" Jessie retorted as she attempted to get James to follow along.

"Arm and arm and row on row; swing your partner, do-si-do!" Brock commanded, snickering as the Rockets copied his call. "While I have them occupied, I might as well keep them busy while someone notifies the police..." he thought as the spinning Rockets nearly crashed into the back wall of the room, nearly squishing Meowth and the sack with Pikachu inside!

"Brock! Tell them to release Pikachu!" Ash called.

"Hey there, let that Pikachu go, he didn't do a thing to hold up this show!" Brock commanded. Jessie and James watched as Meowth rhythmically untied the sack, freeing Pikachu, who ran into Ash's waiting arms.

"That was very clever of Brock to get you out of there like that!" Ash cooed as he scratched Pikachu's head. "Who knows what else he has up his sleeve..."

----------

Jessie sighed as she danced. "I never would've imagined the our plot would be crashed by the caller, of all people!"

"Hey, look!" Meowth called, snapping Jessie from her thoughts. "Da janitor's closet is right over here!"

Jessie turned to look in the direction Meowth was pointing, spotting the closet's entrance nearby a dark hallway. "Well, so it is!"

"Maybe we can find somethin' to keep da caller quiet so we can catch Pikachu again!" Meowth suggested. He waited as his comrades danced over to the closet door, opened it, and began rummaging through the cleaning supplies, trash bags, buckets, and other items, all the while keeping step with the music.

"This should do it!" Jessie announced, triumphantly holding a bucket of hot water in the air. "Now to go dump this on the caller!" She was about to lead the others out when...

"Hey now, what's the bucket for? Why don't you use it to clean the floor?" Brock commanded from the stage.

Jessie rolled her eyes. ""When in Rome..." she sighed, dumping the hot water onto James and Meowth.

"YEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWCH!" Meowth cried, dancing around the closet in pain.

"What was THAT for?" James also demanded as he tended to several burn wounds on his hands. "Now we're both burnt and soaking wet!"

"Well, the caller said for me to dump it out onto you guys, so I did!" Jessie protested.

"He needs some hot water dumped on him, dat's for sure!" Meowth grumbled as he grabbed a mop from the clutter. "Or maybe a good whack on da head should do it!" With that, he lead the soaked Rockets out of the closet and towards the stage, where Brock was still playing one rousing fiddle tune after another. Just before Meowth could aim...

"Time for a cleanup, you don't need a broom, so whack those Rockets across the room!" Brock commanded with a wink in the Rocket's direction.

"Oh no..." James braced himself for the impending whack...

THWACK! "Fore!" Meowth called as he sent Jessie and James hurtling across the room, where they both crashed into the refreshment table. Jessie emerged from the mess picking bonbons from her hair.

"Happy landings!" Meowth chortled as he threw the mop aside and ran to help his comrades.

"You stay out of this..." James grumbled as he picked bits of taco shells from his shirt.

"Well, we know things couldn't get any worse..." Jessie sighed as she brushed herself clean. No sooner had she said that...

"Goodness, you guys are a hungry brood, so why don't you share all of that food?" Brock taunted the Rockets as he started another song.

"Translation: FOOD FIGHT!!!" Meowth cried, hurling a tomato in James' direction. James countered by tossing some pears at Meowth.

"Yah!" Jessie countered by throwing a pie at James, but James ducked, causing the coconut custard missile to land on Meowth!

"Why you..." Meowth grumbled, slapping a banana peel on Jessie.

"Take that!" Jessie defended herself from the rain of produce by flinging the afterdinner mints at Meowth.

"Bombs away!" James called, firing a brownie at Jessie...

---------

"Boy, when the caller said share the food, I don't think he meant a food fight..." James groaned as he waited for his shirt to come out of the dryer.

"Food fight or not, our plot's been ruined enough!" Jessie snapped. "I don't even want to know what the boss would say if we told him about tonight..."

"Den if he calls, don't tell him!" Meowth suggested. "What we really need to do is break that fiddle da caller's using!"

"And if that doesn't work, the boss might as well turn you into a bunch of fiddle strings and play you!" Jessie roared, exasperated. Meowth, frightened by Jessie's threat, slunk behind a towel dispenser, cowering in fear.

"Well..." James sighed as he pulled his now clean shirt over his head. "The least we can do is escape..." Just as he opened the door, another fiddle tune came blaring into the bathroom, causing James to start tapping his foot again. He quickly slammed the door and slumped to the floor. "The caller's still out there, still playing...either he's soloing or waiting for us to come out..."

"Den let's just sit here and wait until he stops!" Meowth suggested.

"Yeah! Sooner or later he's going to run out of songs to play, that's when we bail!" Jessie agreed. The other Rockets nodded in agreement.

---------

"Is he done yet?" Jessie asked. "We've been waiting for an hour now..."

"I'll check..." and James crept up to the bathroom door, pressed his ear against it, and listened hard. "I don't hear anything."

"Maybe he's stopped?" Jessie asked as she struggled to carry several bars of soap and some rolls of toliet paper. "At least the boss will be thankful we got him some fresh soap..."

"Come on..." James carefully opened the door and led the Rockets through the darkened hall. But before they could open the exit door...

"Thought I was finished? Done? Oh no..." Brock called as the lights came up in the room and the stage, surprising the three Rockets! "I still have plenty more tunes to go!" With that, he raised his fiddle to his chin once again and started yet another tune, causing the Rockets to dance again!

"AUGH!" Jessie cried, dropping the soap she was carrying as the fiddle's song consumed her body yet again.

"Yeee-ahhhh!" James and Meowth struggled to keep their balance as they slid across the room, entangling themselves and Jessie in toilet paper in the process. Finally, they came to a screeching halt nearby an exit door.

"Well, we know things couldn't get any worse..." James sighed. At that moment, his cell phone rang. "Oh no..."

"If that's who I think it is..." Jessie groaned.

James shakily picked up the phone. "H-hello?"

"What is with all this blasted fiddle music?" Giovanni demanded. "It's scaring Layla!" Some yowls from a Persian permated the background.

"Sorry boss, we'll..." James started...

"Hey, put down the phone and listen well, march on over and ring that bell!" Brock commanded, pointing out a large blue button with a bell symbol on it with his bow. Jessie used Meowth as a balance as she hit the button, completely unaware of what the description of the button read: POLICE ALARM....

Brock Harrison

Zephyr Trainer
Another great exerpt, FR! The dialogue suits the characters quite nicely!

Let's have a go at another topic, shall we? Suppose someone was new to Pokémon and was interested in Brock's character. Yet, watching Hoenn, one can only get an idea of what he's like! So, in other words, which episodes from Indigo, Johto, and even Hoenn would you regard as being best in representing Brock's character (AKA "The Brock Episodes")?

Well, one obvious selection would have to be his introduction when Ash faces off against him in "Showdown in Pewter City". His skills as a gym leader are apparent as he trounces Ash in a battle. In a rematch, Brock still would have won probably, but due to a sprinkler setting off, it was made void and he eventually gave Ash the gym badge anyway due to the care he displayed for Pikachu. What a guy, eh?

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
^

[IMG139]http://img96.echo.cx/img96/33/brocksing4wu.jpg[/IMG139]

Brock(singing): Jenny, oh Jenny...
Joy, oh Joy...
A one woman man's want I wanna be,
But there's two perfect girls for me-heeeeeeee....

Last edited:

Brock Harrison

Zephyr Trainer
The scene where Brock stands, determined and unmoving, as the group of Stantler ran straight at him was memorable in that episode.

Another Brocko episode would have to be Pokémon Fashion Flash, where he and the gang meet up with Suzie, who is also known for giving Brock her Vulpix for a period of time. Her fixation toward focusing on a Pokémon's inner beauty and Brock's Pokémon breeding tied together. Suzie was probably one of the few women in the series that would have actually been good for Brock, lol.

T

Transducer

Geodude said:
As far as Brock-centered eps, you can't forget Little Big Horn, where he took care of that baby Stantler.

[img135]http://www.geoscreens.com/brock/ag128jennyjoy.gif[/img135]

Just made this. XD

Thats an awesome GIF image Dude ^^;; But what episode was it from? And seeing as how he's clearly flirting with BOTH the girls of his dream :p

Brock Harrison

Zephyr Trainer
Some things never change, do they? If Brock were any different, it just wouldn't be right.

On a side note, watching Max follow Misty's annoying trait of pulling Brock's ear/leg/etc. is starting to grate on my nerves.

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
He's also the best male trainer/gym leader that there is.

But then, I'm slightly biased as he's my favourite.

Brock.

Geodude

[img135]http://www.geoscreens.com/brock/movie3recalledzubat.jpg[/img135]

[img135]http://www.geoscreens.com/brock/movie3vulpix.jpg[/img135]

[img135]http://www.geoscreens.com/brock/movie3battling.jpg[/img135]

[img135]http://www.geoscreens.com/brock/movie3onix.jpg[/img135]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.