• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Club for Brock's Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock Harrison

Zephyr Trainer
[img139]http://www.geoscreens.com/brock/dp062twomaids.jpg[/img139]

I imagine he's holding off on the hair gel to try a change when flirting with the ladies. Perhaps the new look will give him more luck?

I have to say, it's a shame that Wingull trainer who paired up with Brock during the tag team battles had to leave...a woman in the Sinnoh league falls for the squinty-eyed, spiky-haired gym leader and she leaves not long after, lol. The poor guy really doesn't have any luck.

I had a feeling that Brock would lose when facing off against Paul and his Torterra in that match, although Croagunk did pull off a decent fight considering the one-sidedness of the battle.

So, for a new topic: Any thoughts of which Pokémon Brock might catch in the future? (or if you don't want to answer that) Should his Croagunk or Happiny evolve in upcoming episodes?

Personally, I think Croagunk's evolution would lose the comical charm that he already possesses, although it would signify another powerhouse on his team. As for Happiny, I think the egg Pokémon could afford to evolve and either become Brock's aid in healing Pokémon or give it away to a Chansey-less Nurse Joy.

Cranidos would also be a welcome addition to the group.

Medea

Excalibur
^Well now that you mention Brock's partner Holly, I'm starting to wonder if she will make a return sometime in the future. And I'm wondering if any certain "feelings" will surface between the two. Well then again, I thought the same thing with Brock and Lucy and nothing happened there.

But with Brock's pokemon...I would say that his Croagunk should evolve first (I really want his Marshtomp and Geodude to return and evolve), but for now Croagunk. Imagine the impact it'll make when Brock's at it with flirting...just imagine the pain he will feel. I don't want to say Happiny because I somehow fear that he will give it to a Nurse Joy (I can really see that happening).

Brock Harrison

Zephyr Trainer
A new topic for discussion...perhaps it will be up for a number of replies and heated debate, lol...well here's hoping.

Pokémon has around 10 movies under its belt now...back to the days of Mewtwo striking back and Darkrai rising. Although most of the movies focused on the lead protagonist Ash (I think "The Power of One" was the focal point of this), later movies even had a focus on the likes of May and Max.

Sure, Brock has been in every movie, even if for a couple minutes (going back to "The Power of One" again), and granted, he does play a role in every one, but where is his moment in the limelight? The guy has enough character development and depth to afford a 60 to 90 minute movie focused on him in my opinion. It does not necessarily need to follow the theme of taking care of an innocent Pokémon (Jirachi and Manaphy, anyone?) but probably more of an adventurous, "save the world" scenario.

Thoughts?

Brock Harrison

Zephyr Trainer
Heh, it's a shame Brock didn't have much screentime in his costume during the Lucario movie. My first thought was Brock was trying to portray a monk or something to that extent. However, "summoner" sounds a lot better in my opinion, lol.

Any thoughts on "The Rise of Darkrai"? The trio of trainers with their fully-evolved starters had interesting designs (particularly the Infernape and Empoleon trainers), but, like other movie-only characters, did not have much chance of character development. It was interesting...out of the three battles that Ash, Dawn, and Brock had at the beginning of the movie, I felt that the one with Brock facing off against the Infernape trainer was the only one that didn't seem completely one-sided. Ash had an electric type facing a grass AND ground type, Dawn had a water type facing its final evolution (which was water AND steel mind you), and Brock used a poison and fighting type against a fire and fighting type. Brock seemed like the only one that would stand a chance!

Plus, Croagunk did get a few good shots in the movie, one being his fight against Infernape and another deflecting a stray shot from Dialga toward the end.

Although Ash and Dawn were the ones that "saved the day" somewhat, it did not feel like the movie was focused on them as ones in the past did.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.