• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Club for Brock's Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock Harrison

Zephyr Trainer
Nosepass might be a good one for Brocko to catch. Y'know, to show that Brock used to be a gym belonging to rock types? Heh.

Another Pokémon that would be interesting to watch grow and adapt in Brock's care would be Beldum. True, it may not be a rock type, but it would eventually become a powerhouse due to its steel/psychic types...imagine, Brock with a fully-evolved Metagross...

Brock Harrison

Zephyr Trainer
Some possible (but not necessarily practical) reasons that Brock's eyes are shut...

- He is quite nearsighted so he has to squint all the time (no time to buy contacts or glasses after all!)
- He's very sensitive to sunlight so he needs to keep them closed
- His eyes crusted over after oversleeping too often
- He reached a state of extreme wisdom and chooses to have his eyes closed to define his guruness
- The ladies dig a dude with slits for eyes...

Any more?

T

Transducer

I think I've seen his eyes open before... In the ep "Gonna Rule The School" after Lotad used Water Gun on Brock's face...his eyes were open.

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
Saves having to draw another set of eyes and having the irises/pupils move.

Theyr'e closed because they aren't open.
(Daft, but logical.)

Brock, FCA.

Brock Harrison

Zephyr Trainer
His eyes also opened in "Who Gets to Keep Togepi?" when Arbok wacked him in the back of the head while he was trying to catch the egg, lol. Now if I can only find the pic...

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
He also opened them in one of the Larvitar episodes when he was trying to get it to smile. He pulled down his lower eyelids. He's got *really tiny* pupils.

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
Apart from the original (Orange shirt and green jacket) Brock and the Advanced generation one, are there any other Brock clothing designs?

I don't mean the ones where he wore somethig for one, perhaps two episodes or for a special, but like/as in normal, everyday clothes.

Brock, FCA.

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
I meant, closthes that he's in day in, day out.

Like the ones that I mentioned in my previous post.

I asked, because I'm thinking of making a poll elsewhere on this forum.

A "Which Brock do you prefer" type, and I'm using the main ones, as I haven't seen many.

Brock, FCA.

Brock Harrison

Zephyr Trainer
Of the everyday attire, I've only seen Brock in two: the same outfit he wore in Kanto and Johto, and the more recent one that he's worn through the Hoenn region.

Heh, but if you asked me which outfit, I'd have to go with his bright apparel from "Takeshi's Paradise", complete with sombrero and maracas, lol.

T

Transducer

[IMG135]http://pokemonpalace.net/pictures/news/Brock%20Pokemon%20battle%20team.jpg[/IMG135]

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
[IMG139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/IcySapphire64/Pokemon/Brockohbrother2.jpg[/IMG139]

Brock: Note to self: Don't take Ludicolo out in public when there are bands around....

Last edited:

Brock Phillips

Plain Trainer
Good picture.

Where do you get them from? (He asks at the risk of being unintentionally stupid.)

Brock, Trained.

Status
Not open for further replies.