• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Club Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
SPPf Club Index

The purpose of this thread is to provide a list of the active clubs in SPPf. This can help you find clubs you're looking for or clubs you may want to join, as well as being a way for you to make sure you don't post any duplicate clubs.

I will be updating this thread on a regular basis. If it's been more than a week since your club was approved and it hasn't been added to the index, feel free to make a post saying as such, with the name of your club and a link to the club.

General Pokémon Clubs
(General clubs relating to Pokémon)

Bug-type Fan Club

Casual Battlers Club

Fairy-type Fan Club

Fire-type Fan Club

Flying-type Fan Club

Ghost-type Fan Club

Grass-type Fan Club

Ground-type Fan Club

Hoenn Fan Club

Ice-type Fan Club

Orre Fan Club

Poison-type Fan Club

Psychic-type Fan Club

Sinnoh Fan Club

Steel-type Fan Club

Water-type Fan Club

Pokémon Character Fan Clubs
(Clubs that are devoted to a single Pokémon character)

Dawn/Hikari Fan Club

Misty/Kasumi Fan Club

Serena Fan Club

Animé/Manga Clubs
(Clubs on non-Pokémon animé or manga)

Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra Club

Bleach Club

Magical Girl Club

Yugioh Club

TV Show Clubs
(For clubs focusing on any type of TV Show, apart from animé)

Doctor Who Club

Video Games Clubs
(Clubs on all non-Pokémon video games)

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Club

Kid Icarus Club

Kingdom Hearts Club

Legend of Zelda Club

Megaman Club

Mother/Earthbound Club

Super Smash Bros Club

The Legend Of Zelda Club

Miscellaneous Clubs
(For the clubs which do not fit in any other category)

Artists' Corner

Aspergers Club

Bionicles Club

Christian Alliance

Fan Fiction Club

Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Mr E's Mystery Club

Music and Musicians' Alliance

Paranormal & Crypto-zoological Society

Vocaloid Club

Warrior Cats Club

Last edited:

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Do a fire type club

Yeah like HetaOni said, I don't actually make the clubs, I just look after this club index/list of clubs so people can find clubs more easily. If you want to make a Fire-type Club, by all means go ahead, just make sure it abides by the rules.

Thanks to Sweet May for looking after this thread while I was overseas. I've updated it again but if something's not right, just shoot me a PM.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Sorry for the delay in adding your club to the list, but the Index is now updated. If there are any mistakes or you notice a club hasn't been added to the Index, please let me know either by posting in this thread or sending me a VM/PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.