• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Club NIntendo in Australia!

Aussie-Nintendo.com said:
April 16, 2008 - When Mario Kart Wii launches in Australia and New Zealand next Thursday, so too will Club Nintendo, a service that's long been offered to fans in other regions, allowing them to join to redeem points collected from game and hardware purchases for exclusive Nintendo goodies and Wii Points.

The Age's Screenplay blog uncovered Nintendo's plans, thanks to an advance copy of the Australian version of Mario Kart Wii, which includes an invitation to join the club. It'll be available at www.club-nintendo.com, and members will also be able to expect news bulletins and special offers.

Source.

Finally Australians can now trade in points for prizes!

Slick

Banned
THANK. GOD. :)

This is excellent.

Alzi

Toon link
Wait so if you get good points in mario kart wii you can use them to buy wii points and other nintendo things??

I'm confused x_x

latios reborn

Membership is given as a type of commodity. Anyone who lives in Japan can eventually receive membership if the person gathers a certain amount of points which can be gained by purchasing and registering games published by Nintendo. They often receive nice and exclusive gifts from Nintendo, such as Wii remotes with television remote functionality, personalized imprints of their favorite Mii characters onto their Wii remotes, exclusive & unreleased games such as the recent Exclamation Warriors Sakeburein, game soundtrack CDs and exclusive accessories such as a Super Famicom style controller for Wii.

something like this....

Last edited:
Except Nintendo Japan are famous for their prizes, the stuff we will be able to trade our points for will be basic things like Wii Points (for the Shopping Channel), figurines, t-shirts, keyrings and crap for you computer (wallpapers etc...).

latios reborn

which isn't so good. But we might get the occasional decent prize.

Kojima

^ Super Cooooooool ^
Well, whatever this is I'm happy. I haven't seen any fun in my WII for the last 5 months and I think this will get me wii-ing again.

Thunder Giant

Forza Rossoneri!
Club Nintendo in Australia! Yessssss! It is about time! I'm so happy.