• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Club "Swiftie" (A Taylor Swift Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer

taylor_swift_header_by_pplyra-d5tsey9.png

Hello my fellow Swifties, I'm Liz Azzimagica and this is is a club exclusicly for Taylor Swift's most loyal fans. This is a club to talk everything Taylor Swift. Fearless, Speak Now, Red and everything and anything inbetween. Share your fan stories, concert experences and maybe if you had any personal contact with the girl herself. Also, please follow the rules.

1. Follow all SPPF rules.
2. No one-liners please. Due to a rise of these posts, this rule has been enforces greatly so try to put some thought into your posts. (ex: if you say you love Tay, say why, don't leave us hanging ;) )
3. Stay on Topic, if you don't want to talk to Taylor Swift, this is not the place for you
4. no inapproate pics, we don't want to insult our favorite superstar
5. No spamming, trolling or flaming others....explaintory enough
6. If you see someone breaking the rules, tell them nicely to stop (no mini-modding) but if that person continues, report him/her! enough said
7. finally, have fun, Taylor is all about fun afterall and her fans are some of the kindest people I know

Sign-up Form:

Username:
Date you Joined the club:
Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?):

Spr_4p_133.png

Liz Azzimagica (lead Swiftie)
Mrmuffin123 (Lead swiftie as well, he helped encourge this club ^^)
PopPrincess_Lyra
Zhanton
Sir Dj
Meowth City
Doodlebug
Dr. Ciel (saw she was banned :,( )
MegaSerperior
Princess Raspberyl (our 10th member ^^)
FrostStorm
Jesspikapal
Winter Storm (our 13th member! ^^)
xEryChan
xXTwilight
Popboi
FlareLover17

Spr_4p_136.png

Noboby and I sencerly hope it stays so

taylor_swift_cinemagraph_by_pplyra-d4u56ic.gif

taylor_swift_double_animater_banner_by_pplyra-d4qggmp.gif

bpZ1WUO.png
(there's text there that you won't be able to see unless you're using a skin with a dark background)

AL5H4zA.png

dn5Xt6p.png
- probably too large to use in your signature; this was the header for my art shop

IEiiVes.png

rkTkv7G.png

ETdU6j2.png

1FGxQxz.png
(again, dark background is necessary)

Icons:
nPugQAS.png

BCQn1GB.png

suroPA7.png

GaOgXue.png

yrS6Sr8.png

taylor_swift.jpg

Strike System
1 Strike = a warning
2 Strikes =24 hour ban
If posting when banned = 48 hour ban
If posting on extended ban = week ban
Furthur posting when banned will leave you permabanned and all bad activity will be reported to Vyksta or Sweet May. A strike expires only 12 hours too.​

I sencerly hope I never have to use the strike system, also I made the banner myself on mybannermaker.com

Closing thoughts: What's with the Eevee's you ask? Tay reminds of Eevee because her her abillity to adapt and change to the situation she's in. Also, I hope you have a fun time discussing Tay in a hate-free envoirment. Love, peace and may your <3 be filled times 13!

Last edited:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest

Username: PopPrincess_Lyra
Date you Joined: May 2011
Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): i love her song lyrics. Theyre so me xD

Gah im on my iphone and also i have a few graphics of her and I'll post them when i'm on my computer, nya~

Last edited:

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
This is my kind of club.

Username: Zhanton
Date you Joined: 26/12/12 (if you're talking about when I joined the club; if you mean when I joined SPPf, then Oct 2008)
Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): I just adore her music, she's such a great person.

I've made quite a few Taylor-related icons and banners in the past and I'll share them sometime soon. Hopefully this club is a success!

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer

Username: PopPrincess_Lyra
Date you Joined: May 2011
Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): i love her song lyrics. Theyre so me xD

Gah im on my iphone and also i have a few graphics of her and I'll post them when i'm on my computer, nya~

This is my kind of club.

Username: Zhanton
Date you Joined: 26/12/12 (if you're talking about when I joined the club; if you mean when I joined SPPf, then Oct 2008)
Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): I just adore her music, she's such a great person.

I've made quite a few Taylor-related icons and banners in the past and I'll share them sometime soon. Hopefully this club is a success!

accepted to both of you...and to clear up, I meant day you joined the club, haha, editing for future reference. ;) anyway, welcome and Thanks Zhanton, I'm happy I'm off to a strong start ^^

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
oh man, sorry about the date but its cool that its fixed now:3

I have a topic!
What's your favorite Tay song and why?
Mine is Never Grow Up coz honestly, i hate growing up. I just want to stay being 15 (not because she mentioned a song called that) but it was my most best year. I also like White horse for some reason I dont know though xD nya~

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer

Excellent start. ok, mine is Innocent. Why? because it defines me personally. no matter how old I get, I'm still innocent on the inside and nobody can truly take that away from me. I also love Fearless, Red, Eyes open and safe and sound as we. those 4 are quite diverse just like she is.

Oooh finally a club devoted to pure amazingness!

Username: Sir Dj
Date you Joined the club: 25/12/2012
Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): I love her because she's such a wonderful person and her music reflects her emotions and what's gone through.

Mine would have to be Safe And sound. not only because I also love The Civil Wars and The Hunger Games, but the lyrics are just amazing and it makes me feel kinda nostalgic in a simpler way.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Oooh finally a club devoted to pure amazingness!

Username: Sir Dj
Date you Joined the club: 25/12/2012
Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): I love her because she's such a wonderful person and her music reflects her emotions and what's gone through.

Mine would have to be Safe And sound. not only because I also love The Civil Wars and The Hunger Games, but the lyrics are just amazing and it makes me feel kinda nostalgic in a simpler way.

your in ^^ wow 3 more members then I excepted, this is making me feel great ^^

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
wow i never heard of those two songs ye guys mentioned xD

I just had to go back here for a moment coz atm Tay's Mine song is playing on the radio :3
This club is gong well :) nya~

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Which ones Lyra? Safe and Sound or what? and yes I agree...what a strong start...

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
These are incredible Lyra ^^ and safe and sound, that was a singel for the hunger games. look it up, I know you'll love it. and Innocent was off "Speak Now" albem, beaultiful song.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Username: Mrmuffin123 (lead swifite liz!)
Date you Joined the club:26:12:12 (joined the forum on december 2011)
Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): because her songs really connect to me and the words are so true. Plus she's just totally AWSOME!!

So this plan really has worked liz! (Her and I made up the idea for the club, that's why I get to be a lead swiftie! :) ) as for favourite song, you belong with me, stay stay stay and sparks fly would be my favourite. They're just the ones that are so 'me'!
Another topic: who's going to tays next concert? I cant since I live in the uk.

Last edited:

Meowth City

Staff member
Username: Meowth City
Date you Joined the club: 26/12/2012 (Boxing Day :3)
Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): I love most of her songs and she just seems like a great person in real life, who loves her fans, and you can't go wrong with an artist like that. Also, see below.

Oh man, I can't pick a single song. Instead, I'll choose my favourites from each album.

Taylor Swift (self-titled): Teardrops on My Guitar
Fearless: Fearless (title track), Love Story, You Belong With Me.
Speak Now: Ah, I wsh I could choose all, seeing as this is my favourite album of all. In order of preference: Haunted, Better Than Revenge, Sparks Fly, Back to December, Long Live, Innocent, Mine, Last Kiss, Never Grow Up, Enchanted... okay, I'm done XD
Red: I Knew You Were Trouble

Songs from Soundtracks: Crazier (Hannah Montana), Today was a Fairytale (Valentine's Day) and Safe and Sound (The Hunger Games).

Honorable mention goes to I'd Lie, which doesn't belong on any album, but I love this song regardless.

Alright, alright... I give my reasons as to why I like these songs. Firstly, I like the ones themed around unrequited love, such as Teardrops and YBWM for that exact reason. I think I'm right in saying everyone, at some point, has liked someone who doesn't seem to notice them. Love Story, Sparks and Mine are really great songs because they are about happy-after-endings, which ultimately most people want. Songs like Haunted, BtD, Dear John and Last Kiss are just epic heartbreak songs. Long Live and Fifteen are beauitful songs about friendship, while Never Grow Up and The Best Day are about family, which are things that anyone can relate to. Speak Now is a fun, not-so-serious song that expresses Taylor's more humourous nature. And you can't get more Taylor than the likes of Better than Revenge and Mean and, in contrast, Innocent shows off her forgiving side. I mean, how many artists can you say do this?

In case you were too lazy to read all that, I just summarise by saying her songs are amazing because every one tells a story, which range from the good times to the bad times. And because she always writes from the heart and from her life experiances, you discover more and more about the artist herself through listening. There are so many different emotions and events that one can always find a Taylor Swift song that speaks to them.

@Mrmuffin123 - I haven't decided on whether or not I'm going to the concert yet. It depends on the dates and if I can get time off. Honeslty, her new songs from Red haven't really grown on me yet. As for being in the UK, which I'm also from, don't worry too much about it. Giving how popular Taylor has gotten from her success with Red internationally, I can pretty much guarantee that there will be a UK concert some time in 2013. I am calling it, the Year of Taylor Swift.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
The year of taylor swift? Gotta write that on the front of my calender! Oh, btw, I'm trying to gather all the taylor swift fans of serebii in one place, so I'm writing all the tay fans I meet in my sig. To me I see this club growing to become something big, were off to a good start, so let's try to let this club grow and slowly, we can make something great. EDIT:b on a crazier not, taylor swift is pregnant with harry styles baby. Woah, didn't see that coming.

Last edited:

Doodlebug

war flashbacks
Username: Doodlebug
Date you Joined the club: Dec. 26 2012
Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): Everything :O Lyrics, songs <3

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Username: Mrmuffin123 (lead swifite liz!)
Date you Joined the club:26:12:12 (joined the forum on december 2011)
Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): because her songs really connect to me and the words are so true. Plus she's just totally AWSOME!!

So this plan really has worked liz! (Her and I made up the idea for the club, that's why I get to be a lead swiftie! :) ) as for favourite song, you belong with me, stay stay stay and sparks fly would be my favourite. They're just the ones that are so 'me'!
Another topic: who's going to tays next concert? I cant since I live in the uk.

Username: Meowth City
Date you Joined the club: 26/12/2012 (Boxing Day :3)
Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): I love most of her songs and she just seems like a great person in real life, who loves her fans, and you can't go wrong with an artist like that. Also, see below.

Oh man, I can't pick a single song. Instead, I'll choose my favourites from each album.

Taylor Swift (self-titled): Teardrops on My Guitar
Fearless: Fearless (title track), Love Story, You Belong With Me.
Speak Now: Ah, I wsh I could choose all, seeing as this is my favourite album of all. In order of preference: Haunted, Better Than Revenge, Sparks Fly, Back to December, Long Live, Innocent, Mine, Last Kiss, Never Grow Up, Enchanted... okay, I'm done XD
Red: I Knew You Were Trouble

Songs from Soundtracks: Crazier (Hannah Montana), Today was a Fairytale (Valentine's Day) and Safe and Sound (The Hunger Games).

Honorable mention goes to I'd Lie, which doesn't belong on any album, but I love this song regardless.

Alright, alright... I give my reasons as to why I like these songs. Firstly, I like the ones themed around unrequited love, such as Teardrops and YBWM for that exact reason. I think I'm right in saying everyone, at some point, has liked someone who doesn't seem to notice them. Love Story, Sparks and Mine are really great songs because they are about happy-after-endings, which ultimately most people want. Songs like Haunted, BtD, Dear John and Last Kiss are just epic heartbreak songs. Long Live and Fifteen are beauitful songs about friendship, while Never Grow Up and The Best Day are about family, which are things that anyone can relate to. Speak Now is a fun, not-so-serious song that expresses Taylor's more humourous nature. And you can't get more Taylor than the likes of Better than Revenge and Mean and, in contrast, Innocent shows off her forgiving side. I mean, how many artists can you say do this?

In case you were too lazy to read all that, I just summarise by saying her songs are amazing because every one tells a story, which range from the good times to the bad times. And because she always writes from the heart and from her life experiances, you discover more and more about the artist herself through listening. There are so many different emotions and events that one can always find a Taylor Swift song that speaks to them.

@Mrmuffin123 - I haven't decided on whether or not I'm going to the concert yet. It depends on the dates and if I can get time off. Honeslty, her new songs from Red haven't really grown on me yet. As for being in the UK, which I'm also from, don't worry too much about it. Giving how popular Taylor has gotten from her success with Red internationally, I can pretty much guarantee that there will be a UK concert some time in 2013. I am calling it, the Year of Taylor Swift.

Username: Doodlebug
Date you Joined the club: Dec. 26 2012
Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): Everything :O Lyrics, songs <3

your all in ^^ and hey, that's true! Taylor's lucky number is 13 so 2013 truly is the Year of Taylor Swift ^^ and yes it's true also fellow swifties, Mrmuffin123 is one on my lead swifties but like Tay does with her fans, I'll treat all of you with equal kindness ^^

Cherche

Banned
Username: Dr. Ciel

Date you Joined the club: December 27, 2012.

Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): Her lyrics are just perfect.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Username: Dr. Ciel

Date you Joined the club: December 27, 2012.

Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): Her lyrics are just perfect.

accepted, welcome Dr. Ciel, how you have a fun time here ^^

ok, next topic: if you meet Tay in person, what would you say to her?

Status
Not open for further replies.