• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Club "Swiftie" (A Taylor Swift Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
accepted, welcome Dr. Ciel, how you have a fun time here ^^

ok, next topic: if you meet Tay in person, what would you say to her?

Say? I'd probably grab her hands and dance with her and singing "Crazier" xD thats what. I think it would creep her out though.

Everytime i visit this club my iphone shuffles and play her songs xD nya~

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Liz I would ask if she could use some of my ideas for a song (I'm great at giving inspiration and making ideas, plus making some songs!)

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
excellent answers guys ^^ if it we're me...I'd probally give her my homemade cookies, sit and talk to her, ask her so much, ask to sing with her, give her an eevee plush...explain it to her...yeah. O, and ask her to sign these (I have them framed ^^) Tay Swift pics.jpg she actually owned these guys ^^

Cherche

Banned
excellent answers guys ^^ if it we're me...I'd probally give her my homemade cookies, sit and talk to her, ask her so much, ask to sing with her, give her an eevee plush...explain it to her...yeah. O, and ask her to sign these (I have them framed ^^) View attachment 7378 she actually owned these guys ^^

Oh my god, I am so jealous of you! I wish I had some of the pics she owned as well :) that would be quite awesome. Also, where did you get those pics? Did you get them somewhere or something?

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
I wanna say the story liz!

She heard taylor swift herself was playing near her house so she went to go see her but it was only for the college students there, so a lady serving papa johns ppizza gave them to her after they spoke, due to tays father giving the waitress them, but she gave them to liz cuz she's nice!

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
haha, yep, that's the story ^^ and I'm positive meeting her is the next step. I'm going to her concert in augest and have sooo much planned.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
I'm still jealous of you, but happy for you at the same time! If only that was me. I'd be the happiest person on this planet!

that's exactly how I felt that night...I felt like the happiest and luckest person on this planet ^^ O by the way, forgot to say I LOVE your signature, that is amazing, where did you get that? ^^

Cherche

Banned
that's exactly how I felt that night...I felt like the happiest and luckest person on this planet ^^ O by the way, forgot to say I LOVE your signature, that is amazing, where did you get that? ^^

Why can't something like that happen to me? Ah well, I just have to hope for the best in the future! Also, the banner from my signature I uploaded to my computer from Microsoft Paint I believe. (A friend gave it to me) Beautiful, is it not?

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Why can't something like that happen to me? Ah well, I just have to hope for the best in the future! Also, the banner from my signature I uploaded to my computer from Microsoft Paint I believe. (A friend gave it to me) Beautiful, is it not?

very beauliful I must say, I totally love it ^^ also, don't stop believing, something will happen eventually ^^ I was disapointed I couldn't meet her last augest on speak now tour but...it wasn't meant to be just yet

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Username: MegaSerperior
Date you Joined the club: Assuming I'm accepted within the next 2 hours and 45 minutes then 12/27/12.
Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): Her songs are really easy to relate to. She's also an all-around fantastic person if you know what I mean.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Username: MegaSerperior
Date you Joined the club: Assuming I'm accepted within the next 2 hours and 45 minutes then 12/27/12.
Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): Her songs are really easy to relate to. She's also an all-around fantastic person if you know what I mean.

welcome, welcome MegaSeperior ^^ I hope you have a great time...I can't believe how fast this place is growing. my goodness...I'm very humbled

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
welcome, welcome MegaSeperior ^^ I hope you have a great time...I can't believe how fast this place is growing. my goodness...I'm very humbled

Thanks! You can call me Mega, Serp, MS, etc. to shorten it up. If I were to meet Taylor in real life, then I'd probably start fangirling for the first ten minutes. Once I'd manage to get a grasp on reality, I'd ask if we could do a duet together. ^_^

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Thanks! You can call me Mega, Serp, MS, etc. to shorten it up. If I were to meet Taylor in real life, then I'd probably start fangirling for the first ten minutes. Once I'd manage to get a grasp on reality, I'd ask if we could do a duet together. ^_^

haha, I don't blame you, I'd be in line with doing a duet with her also. ^^ O by the way guys...we're 1 member away from having 10 members in the club, so if we gain 1 more member, I'll post something very special up ^^

Cherche

Banned
haha, I don't blame you, I'd be in line with doing a duet with her also. ^^ O by the way guys...we're 1 member away from having 10 members in the club, so if we gain 1 more member, I'll post something very special up ^^

C'mon, C'mon, we need one more Swiftie, we can do this! I want to see that sonething special, the suspense is killing me!

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Its the address for the fanmail po box! So you can send your fanmail there and stuff!(Great emotions ciel, keep it up!)

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Mr. Muffin speaks the truth swifties. I have a fan mail adress in my possession and if we get 1 more member, I WILL post it, that's a promise ^^ You can count on it!

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
OH MY GOSH LET ME LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS D8 (In a friend sort of way of course. =P)
Username:princess Raspberyl
Date you Joined the club: 12-27-2012
Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): I love her songs, I love her attitude/personality, can I just say I love most everything about her? :D I've liked her for about 2 years now, she's awesome ^_^

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
OH MY GOSH LET ME LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS D8 (In a friend sort of way of course. =P)
Username:princess Raspberyl
Date you Joined the club: 12-27-2012
Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): I love her songs, I love her attitude/personality, can I just say I love most everything about her? :D I've liked her for about 2 years now, she's awesome ^_^

accepted! 10th member! yes! ok swifties, just like I promised:

Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift Entertainment
242 West Main Street
PMB 412
Hendersonville, TN 37075

that's the fan mail adress ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.