• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Club "Swiftie" (A Taylor Swift Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Username: FrostStorm
Date you Joined the club: 12/29/12
Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): She was the first singer I knew. Even before Owl City. I got addicted to Mean, and now there's...Eyes Open. I love her songs. :D

accepted ^^ welcome Frost ^^ please enjoy the club ^^

Cherche

Banned
Username: FrostStorm
Date you Joined the club: 12/29/12
Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): She was the first singer I knew. Even before Owl City. I got addicted to Mean, and now there's...Eyes Open. I love her songs. :D

Welcome to the club Frosty! Glad to have you here. Enjoy all this club has to offer!

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
great...now we had a blasted spam bot :( O well, not gonna dampen my spirit...by the way, did you guys hear? Tay is gonna proform in Time Square before the ball drops!!! How cool is that? ^^

Cherche

Banned
great...now we had a blasted spam bot :( O well, not gonna dampen my spirit...by the way, did you guys hear? Tay is gonna proform in Time Square before the ball drops!!! How cool is that? ^^

Yes, I have heard, and I'm going to be there even! It's going to be totally awesome. ^____________________________________________^

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Yes, I have heard, and I'm going to be there even! It's going to be totally awesome. ^____________________________________________^

(jaw drop) what?! your gonna BE their and see her proform?! whoa, you better take pics to post in the club ^^ in fact, make a sign that says "2013 isn't the year of the snake, it's the year of the SWIFTIES! <3" ^^

Cherche

Banned
(jaw drop) what?! your gonna BE their and see her proform?! whoa, you better take pics to post in the club ^^ in fact, make a sign that says "2013 isn't the year of the snake, it's the year of the SWIFTIES! <3" ^^

Yeah, I live not too far from Times Square, (I'm in Brooklyn actually)! Okay, will do, will do!

Last edited:

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Yeah, I live not too far from Times Square, (I'm in Brooklyn actually)! Okay, will do, will do!

lucky girl, hehe ^^ ok then, I hope you'll have fun ^^ in fact I might try to make another banner that says "2013 is the year of Taylor Swift" ^^

~Demon Maxwell~

The Clever Girl
OMG, PLEASE LET ME IN~!!!

Username: Jesspikapal
Date Joined: 29/12/12
Why you love Taylor Swift: Her songs are so rich with emotion. I can link to her lyrics, and she uses brilliant imagery in pretty much every single one of her songs. I've followed her since she first came about. She's fantastic! ^//^

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
I have to join!!! 8D

Username: Winter Storm
Date you Joined the club: 12/30/12
Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): I basically fell in love with her music, the minute I heard it. The melody, the lyrics, and the message of some of the songs are just so amazing. Every song she writes basically comes from her heart, and I really respect that about her.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
OMG, PLEASE LET ME IN~!!!

Username: Jesspikapal
Date Joined: 29/12/12
Why you love Taylor Swift: Her songs are so rich with emotion. I can link to her lyrics, and she uses brilliant imagery in pretty much every single one of her songs. I've followed her since she first came about. She's fantastic! ^//^

I have to join!!! 8D

Username: Winter Storm
Date you Joined the club: 12/30/12
Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): I basically fell in love with her music, the minute I heard it. The melody, the lyrics, and the message of some of the songs are just so amazing. Every song she writes basically comes from her heart, and I really respect that about her.

accepted for both, welcome...whoa, hey! that's 13 members! yeees!!! ^^

WinterStarlight

Let us eat!
accepted for both, welcome...whoa, hey! that's 13 members! yeees!!! ^^
Ah, thank you~!
Yep, and next year is 2013! Maybe it will be Tay's luckiest year! ^_^ I hope the best for her.

I guess I can answer the topic of what's my favorite song. It actually changes all the time, to be honest. I can never have one favorite. Right now, Starlight is my favorite because I find it to be really catchy and I really like how everything is composed. My favorite song will probably change next year though. ^_^

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
and so far what we offer is a fun time, a fan mail adress, special pics, the braclets I sent her and O...this ^^ tay guitar.jpg this is a wii guitar hero gurtar that I decked out to look like a repulca of her signature one ^^

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
ASDF. Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is amazing, how DO you do that?

just always had a creative side I suppose, lol ^^ Truth is, when I made that, it was after I went to her concert last year (2011), I decided to be her for halloween. So I did this as part of my costume because I needed the guritar, so I had this one just plain and laying around so I bought the rinestones and bejeweled it stone by stone diping each one one into the glue.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Okay, taylor would be/have a milotic. Its a graceful pokemon so it suits tay. Sis (that's what I call dr.ciel) your going? Nice!!! Have fun!welcome ouur 13th member!

Status
Not open for further replies.