• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Club "Swiftie" (A Taylor Swift Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
I'll try and get a pic or something, wish me luck!

best of luck girl! hope you enjoy it down their! let us all know who it goes ^^

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Currently, I'm at the hotel in Times Square at the moment. It's REALLY crowded!

I'll bet, lol, but worth it I'm sure ^^ O by the way, I made this banner, tell me what you think:

Toyosatomimi no Miko

炎髪灼眼の討ち手
I'll bet, lol, but worth it I'm sure ^^ O by the way, I made this banner, tell me what you think:

It's alright, I guess. I can crop out the "made with mybannermaker" part if you would like.

That being said, I make stuff like my sig and so... :p

CIEL YOU MUST GIVE ME PICTURE. Pretty please?

So lucky...I get to stay home and sit on my butt in front of the TV and watch it there D:

Cherche

Banned
It's alright, I guess. I can crop out the "made with mybannermaker" part if you would like.

That being said, I make stuff like my sig and so... :p

CIEL YOU MUST GIVE ME PICTURE. Pretty please?

So lucky...I get to stay home and sit on my butt in front of the TV and watch it there D:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I forgot my camera! I'm such an idiot. Ah well, whatever happens, happens.

Cherche

Banned
...PHONE. DO YOU HAS PHONE WITH YOU.

If at all possible, video tape and Youtube.

Try to get as close as possible. WE MUST GET A CLEAR ZOOMED IN VIEW.

Okay, I'll just take a few pics and enjoy them myself. THEN NOT GIVE THEM TO YOU! I have one too many stalkers man.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Okay, I'll just take a few pics and enjoy them myself. THEN NOT GIVE THEM TO YOU! I have one too many stalkers man.

:( aw come on, we're not stalkers. We're all fellow swifties here...lol...

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Happy new year people! Sis, were swifties, we need them pics!

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Happy "Swift" year everyone! ^^ may 2013 be the best year we every had as swifties ^^ Also may it be filled with love, peace and happiness

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Oh my gawlosh this is gonna cause a poopstorm in the club. Look what I just found guys! (Excuse the wierd words I used!)

http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/articles/celebrities-taylor-swift-should-date-0

http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/articles/7-guys-who-should-have-known-better-date-taylor-swift

I find these wieird and I hate how they're disrespecting tay, so yeah. What's your opinion on it?

ok, these are the kind of people that that I'd love to strap to a chair and sing "mean" to them in the face but you know what? this is just one of the few that are extremely jelious of Taylor beacuse their lifes are so terrible they got to take it out on those that are doing well. Tay has millions of fans that love her and this guy is probally one of 1000 that hates her. basicly, the love outweighs the hate.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Yeah, but liz he can't be jelous because he's a celebrity too, he's part of smosh. Two guys who are really popular on youtube. Actually, forget I said that, they ARE jelous. Since they just don't make money like tay and stuff.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Yeah, but liz he can't be jelous because he's a celebrity too, he's part of smosh. Two guys who are really popular on youtube. Actually, forget I said that, they ARE jelous. Since they just don't make money like tay and stuff.

it's beyond the money, it's also the fact that she's a good girl and a great role model and that hate that because she's too...dare I say, angelic for them ;) and they hate how we as her fans consider her perfect and flawless (cause she really is!) and they hate it so they want a reason to find flaws with her

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
You thought those other links were bad? Oh no, this is the worst. Considering the person writing this dosent even know what he's talking about (he sounds like a kid who just lost a game on his xbox) and all he's really trying to do is bash at tay. Its just poorly put together. (I'm talking bout the link below). But read it for yourself, and just say your opinion!

http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/articles/8-most-annoying-taylor-swift-lyrics

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
You thought those other links were bad? Oh no, this is the worst. Considering the person writing this dosent even know what he's talking about (he sounds like a kid who just lost a game on his xbox) and all he's really trying to do is bash at tay. Its just poorly put together. (I'm talking bout the link below). But read it for yourself, and just say your opinion!

http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/articles/8-most-annoying-taylor-swift-lyrics

again these people are seriously jelious of her and can't find a better thing to do with their lives. They're the annoying ones and how dare they tell her off about drinking! I'm 23 and I don't drink alchol at all! these have serious issues >>

Status
Not open for further replies.