• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Club "Swiftie" (A Taylor Swift Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Oh, my! That's one cute outfit :3 She reminds me off that Hat dude in Alice in Wonderland :D nya~

I think that was the point ;) lol, they compared it to alice in wonderland and O...did I mention? they said she called Harry Styles out by attempting a british accent, it was kinda humorious I thought XD

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
^ Really? o_O Gwen Stefani's HollaBack Girl is more into it.

taylor_swift_avatar_by_pplyra-d5vkrzw.png

Hey, guys. I made a small avatar of Tay :3 Ye guys are free to use it, just credit me :3 nya~

haha, that avatar is funny :p

and boy am I ever couning down the days to the concert with every award show and every day ^^

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
Username: FlareLover17
Date you Joined the club: 2/21/2013
Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): Her songs speak from the heart, and her voice is beautiful. I've been addicted to her music ever since she sand Safe and Sound.. from then on i've been a Swiftie. Every day i listen to that song and it inspires me... seriously, i'm listening to her right now.. o_O

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie

Popboi

The Elusive Trainer
Its that time again folks, the time we get to talk about outrageous things about tay. Here's an outrageous cover for you. Its tite? I knew you were a goat.
http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/lists/taylor-swift-i-knew-you-were-goat-when-you-walked
At least this is nowhere as cruel as Rihanna's "goat" videos...
[video=youtube;9SsoOxkpMiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SsoOxkpMiM[/video]

Edit: Good news, according to the IFPI Red sold more than Taylor's debut in just 2 months!

Last edited:

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
At least this is nowhere as cruel as Rihanna's "goat" videos...
[video=youtube;9SsoOxkpMiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SsoOxkpMiM[/video]

Edit: Good news, according to the IFPI Red sold more than Taylor's debut in just 2 months!

That's awesome news!

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Username: FlareLover17
Date you Joined the club: 2/21/2013
Why do you love Taylor Swift? (what makes you a TRUE Swiftie?): Her songs speak from the heart, and her voice is beautiful. I've been addicted to her music ever since she sand Safe and Sound.. from then on i've been a Swiftie. Every day i listen to that song and it inspires me... seriously, i'm listening to her right now.. o_O

you are in, welcome, welcome ^^

O speaking of crazy news...look at this, this is why I do not like Kanye >> http://www.cambio.com/2013/02/25/ka...cid=maing-grid7|aim|dl3|sec1_lnk2&pLid=276156 that's right fokes, he dissed tay again >>

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Oh no he didn't!

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Oh no he didn't!

I know right? sheesh...

Judging how bad his album performed on the charts apparently no one likes him anymore LMFAO!

haha! except the Kardashians but I don't sopport them ether ;) I mean no offense to anyone when I say that but I honestly feel like they're (except for the brother) a bunch of stuck-up teenagers, lol...so Kanye should fit right in :p again, I mean no offeance and this is my personal opinion...anyway though, seriously, him dissing tay...not cool at all

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
The song that describes my life would be 'stupid boy", or in my case stupid girl. Cause there's that one girl who I really like yet she dosent like me back.

Popboi

The Elusive Trainer
So much stuff going on right now

The RED Tour started today!

22 Music Video
[video=youtube;AgFeZr5ptV8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgFeZr5ptV8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

And last but not least apparently there will be a World Tour for Red next year.

Last edited:

Toyosatomimi no Miko

炎髪灼眼の討ち手
So much stuff going on right now

The RED Tour started today!

22 Music Video

OMG OMG OMG I've been waiting so long for this :D Gonna go to sleep and to school tomorrow super happy. I absolutely love 22, if you haven't figured out yet.

I love the end, where she does a backflap onto the pool. Doesn't that normally hurt though? :p And she holds up two fingers on each hand... =^-^=

It amuses me that she's 23 now though...

And if I can figure out how to draw Swift...surprises.

Popboi

The Elusive Trainer
Loving the tour videos so far!
[video=youtube;a0xJPT421F8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0xJPT421F8[/video]

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
22 Music Video
[video=youtube;AgFeZr5ptV8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgFeZr5ptV8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

I absolutely adore the music video for 22; it's so fun, just like the song is. I'm a big fan of the confetti cannons I must admit, as well as Taylor's outfit (when she smiles when she's on the swing, omg that is perfection). All in all, it was a good music video - I think all of the Red videos thus far have been quite good, but then again throughout her career that's been the case so it's nothing to be surprised of :p

This is exciting news! Some part of me was clinging onto the hope that she'd come to Australia in 2013 (because of 13, really) but seeing her next year would be great as well! [noparse]:)[/noparse]

I don't really want to watch any videos from the Red Tour because I don't want to spoil anything. But speaking of her tours:

Have you seen Taylor in concert before? If so, what are your most memorable experiences of her in concert?

(My apologies if this has been asked before; there's no list of topics in the OP and I don't want to look through all the pages to find out if this has been discussed yet.)

I went to her Melbourne concert last year (March 13th, funnily enough) and it was an amazing night. I was in the mosh pit and it was really amazing - I was so close to Taylor which was great. Her performances were really good and I loved the costumes and stage setting (especially in Speak Now and Haunted). She also sang Safe and Sound which was a nice surprise. Best moment of the night though? The friends who I went with and I knew that she walks around the crowd so we were poised at the edge of the mosh towards the end of the night. Later on she walked around the crowd - there were so many people and I just reached out my arm and to my immense surprise/shock I felt a warm hand grab mine for about a second or two. Taylor Swift held my hand! [noparse]:D[/noparse]

Do you guys have any exciting tour-related tales?

Status
Not open for further replies.