• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Milotic

So last night, I was on the forums and I made a club called "Columbine Memorial". I am not sure how long it is supposed to be until the club is approved, but I would really want others to join it because it was a very sad day that day, and no one has approved the new thread yet, I made some posts in the clubs FAQ area about it, but no one seems to have responded. If someone could may be take a look at it to see if it is approvable or not would be great. Thank you. :]

*Please write a reply if you are a moderator and could help out with this please.

Last edited:

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
You're kind of defeating the purpose of even having thread approval and moderation in the first place. It's only been one night or something like that, and it may take longer than expected. It's not always possible to constantly check threads for you guys. Though after a few days (maybe one more), you can probably assume it has been disapproved, and even if it was approved by then, it would have fallen back a few pages and would be more difficult for people to view.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
I haven't seen anything in the awaiting approvals section, but I'll keep looking for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.